Captain
# 1 The Buffs
08-08-2012, 09:43 AM
Have any of you noticed that not many players are using their buffs. In the last week, I have rarely seen a player use more than two, much less three.

Now, this last colony invasion I did, except for myself, no one used their ground abilities. They just ran and shoot which pretty much made everyone die. We even had a sci officer, but he/she would not use hir healing at all.

Even if just two of the three players use their buffs, a team can defeat the colony invasion enough to get the majority of the bonus fleet marks.
Captain
# 2
08-08-2012, 09:47 AM
In all the ones I have been in noone has uses there buffs and we have completed it. Chances are if your using a PUG group that they don't want or need to use them from Ground events. I tend only to use mine if a team mate is in need as my science toon is mostly support of ground but a tank in space
Captain
# 3
08-08-2012, 04:23 PM
I spam most of my Buffs regularly - if I'm on a team, I make the effort to priorities using team Buffs first.

I save Security Teams and the Shard of Possibilities for drawing fire away from myself or my teammates whilst we flank the enemy.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Captain
# 4
08-09-2012, 02:50 AM
it is not only now...has allways been this way. especially in ground combat. It is generally refered to as bad playing, or playing without skill.
Go pro or go home