Career Officer
# 11
08-08-2012, 08:18 PM
Although I'll enjoy the ability to break down DOffs, I'm saddened by the lack of the CXP to FM conversion. I was all ready to start earning some decent amounts (relatively speaking) of fleet marks.
Career Officer
# 12
08-08-2012, 08:31 PM
So No-Win and Starbase Fleet Defense don't get the upgraded Fleet Marks as per the August 3rd Tribble patch notes?

There's 2 I won't run much, if at all, if those updates don't get added.
Captain
# 13
08-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Yay account binds!
Career Officer
# 14
08-08-2012, 08:43 PM
All looks very nice...

But what exactly is this
Quote:
Data samples will now appear in the duty officer Cargo Bay
Edit: Retracted... Blonde moment.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
Captain
# 15
08-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Well done. Thanks for these fixes Cryptic.
Lieutenant
# 16
08-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Im hoping there was just an oversight in the patch notes and the Aug 3 Tribble changes are included in the patch, but were not copied in the notes. I am assuming the STO build/test process is similiar to the one they used when they developed City of Heroes. I remember the devs in that game saying the could just not random insert changes into test and only have some of them go to live. Since the Aug 7th build (which seems to be included) also contains the stuff in the aug 3 build (as it was just added on to that build when it was put on test) all the changes should in the aug 7th build which will move to Live (holodeck). So unless they did something funky to take the aug 3rd build totally off the server, reverted to the aug 2cd build and then patched the aug 7th patch, I am assuming they are all going live tomorrow, and that Branflakes simply forgot to include the Aug 3rd notes in the patch notes.

I am praying that is case. Need my FM's!!!

If I am wrong, at least the doff downgrader and the ability to contribute doffs and data samples in quanity are still things I will enjoy getting to live.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Quote:
The Follow Target keybind will now toggle between the chosen camera type and Follow Target, rather than toggling between Follow Target and Free.

This means it should be working as intended.

Does this mean the camera will not switch to free cam by itself any more???

The bug that has made the game unplayable seems to have nothing to do with any keybinds... It simply changes itself to free without any input from me every 30-60 seconds.

I hope this is fixed, because if I never see that options menu again, it will be too soon... Hit my limit after the first 6000 or so times it screwed up mid battle and killed me...

>>> UniqueOne - Providing you with easy PVP kills since Feb 2012 <<<

Last edited by realuniqueone; 08-08-2012 at 09:41 PM.
Captain
# 18
08-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Why on earth would we want to get a lower level doff when we spend most of our time trying to get purple doffs especially since you can just do a general recruit and get them anyway. Stll no fix for fleet events calender though
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
Why on earth would we want to get a lower level doff when we spend most of our time trying to get purple doffs especially since you can just do a general recruit and get them anyway.
Because a single bound purple from a support mission crit will convert into 27 whites. That's a lot more white doffs than you can get from general, and it takes a whopping bit less time to get them. I have so many purple doffs that I'll be tickled to convert a few dozen into a couple of hundred whites to feed into the insatiable maw of our starbase.
Starfleet Veteran
# 20
08-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awolfe59 View Post
Because a single bound purple from a support mission crit will convert into 27 whites. That's a lot more white doffs than you can get from general, and it takes a whopping bit less time to get them. I have so many purple doffs that I'll be tickled to convert a few dozen into a couple of hundred whites to feed into the insatiable maw of our starbase.
Can you decompile the bound Support DOFFs?
Closed Thread