Lieutenant
# 21
08-08-2012, 10:32 PM
when is the foundry editor coming back ?
Milo Knight -Star fleet Engineer

Rihannsu
# 22
08-08-2012, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
Why on earth would we want to get a lower level doff when we spend most of our time trying to get purple doffs especially since you can just do a general recruit and get them anyway. Stll no fix for fleet events calender though
Because WHAT the heck am I going to use 10 purple geologist, biologist, and botanist for or any of the other crappy science purple doffs I get? There are quite a few completely useless Doff types. plus all the darn starbase missions need white doffs which NO ONE kept. they always traded them up.
Survivor of Romulus
# 23
08-09-2012, 12:33 AM
A certain purple photonic scienitist is going into this as soon as its active
And may the great bird have mercy upon his soul
Career Officer
# 24
08-09-2012, 02:39 AM
A lot of disconnects tonight for some unknown reason...is there something going on?
Career Officer
# 25
08-09-2012, 02:54 AM
One of the most welcome set of patch notes I've ever read, thanks for the hard work Cryptic. Now if STF gear is account bound which I doubt, you will have made a lot of people very happy.

Join Us www.srs-fleet.net
Your Ramming Speed III deals 297019 (421248) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Lusankya
Captain
# 26
08-09-2012, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
As it just got added to Tribble today it probably hasn't had enough testing to be in this week's patch.
Hasn't stopped them from releasing half-assed poorly tested content in the past, has it?
Starfleet Veteran
# 27
08-09-2012, 05:18 AM
"Engineering Quantum mortars can no longer be created in social ground maps."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFGfWrJR5Ck
Captain
# 28
08-09-2012, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
One of the most welcome set of patch notes I've ever read, thanks for the hard work Cryptic. Now if STF gear is account bound which I doubt, you will have made a lot of people very happy.
I'm with ya there.
Live long and Prosper
Captain
# 29
08-09-2012, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Most random drops of Uncommon or better quality are now Bind to Account on Equip.
~ Previously, they were Bind to Character on Equip.
~ This means they can be put in the Account Shared bank even after equipping them.
Now, you just need to make the STF items Bound to Account in general, and give us the ability to send them to ourselves through the messaging system. Free to Play doesn't have access to the account shared bank option, so I hope there is an option for those who buy zen.

Quote:
Updated the Fleet Mark rewards for the Tholian and Defera Invasions.

They now reward as follows:
~ When fleet hour is OFF: easy = 3 FM, medium = 6 FM, hard = 20 FM.
~ When fleet hour is ON: easy = 6 FM, medium = 12 FM, hard = 25 FM.
~ Updated the Fleet Event info text to mention the Defera Invasion as a source of fleet marks.
Defera is relevant again! Yahoo!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Quote:
Duty Officers:

Added "Officer Exchange" assignments to Personnel Officers at Starfleet Academy and Klingon Academy.
~ These officers will allow you to take assignments that will exchange a single Green, Blue or Purple Duty Officer for 3 of one rarity level lower. e.g.: 1 Green for 3 Whites

New fleet duty officers are now available!
~ The Personnel Officer in your starbase's Ops area can provide these new Duty Officers.
~ Each officer is commissioned individually.
~ You must have at least a tier 1 starbase to commission a general Duty Officer.
~ As you unlock higher tier starbases, better guaranteed quality officers become available.
~ Unlocking facilities at tier 2 and above also allows purchase of officers for specific disciplines.
~ These officers may have new active roster powers and new arrangements for fleets.
~ As with all Duty Officers, the type received is random.
Did we just win the STO lottery? Thank you Cryptic for these great changes.

Last edited by linyive; 08-09-2012 at 06:00 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-09-2012, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
I agree, love the patch notes this time. This fixes several issues, plus makes the account bank more usefull. I agree about making the STF gear account bound, but doubt it will happen anytime soon.
Quote:
99 bugs found in the code!
99 bugs found in the code!
Fix one bug!
Compile it again!
101 bugs found in the code!
Closed Thread