Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet upgrade for Guramba
07-31-2012, 02:18 AM
I think it really bites that there's no upgrade or fleet version for the Guramba. It's a great ship and it's rather unfair that it's getting no love, even if it's just a small automatic upgrade (like the Excelsior's hull upgrade.) Who's with me?

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules
and Policies
. ~Tobar26th
-It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.-- Mark Twain.

Last edited by tobar26th; 08-22-2012 at 09:19 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
07-31-2012, 02:53 AM
You can request stuff but petitions are not allowed in the forum.
Leipzig University, 1409-2409
Career Officer
# 3
07-31-2012, 03:50 AM
I dont sign in for the pedition because u forgotten our other two t5 ships B'rel and Ka'fi

Here a discusion about this fleetship for klingons disaster
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=308561
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-31-2012, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by degalusmedivan View Post
I dont sign in for the pedition because u forgotten our other two t5 ships B'rel and Ka'fi

Here a discusion about this fleetship for klingons disaster
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=308561
I didn't forget, but one request at a time is easier to get granted.
-It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.-- Mark Twain.

Last edited by retunred4good; 07-31-2012 at 03:59 AM.
Career Officer
# 5
07-31-2012, 05:28 AM
Then .... i want my b'rel ^^ sry the siege destroyer is a realy nice ship *have one* but for my tac i would love to see a Fleet B'rel with maybe the B'rotlh skin
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-31-2012, 06:06 AM
I use the Guramba on my Tac and B'rel on my Sci, so its definitely disappointing that neither gets a fleet version.

Would be great if both got fleet versions, but even a fleet version one would be nice, so I'm on board with this.
Empire Veteran
# 7
07-31-2012, 07:01 AM
Are we surprised that the KDF got a kick in the jewels again and yet there are Feddies complaining that the Dreadnaught or the Excelsior didn't get a Fleet version. I own the latter and I really couldn't care. I do own the B'Rel and Guramba and would like to see them both get one. Just glad my main KDF has the Galor as it like all lock box ships got a buff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
07-31-2012, 07:55 AM
When our Fleet ships aren't anywhere near as numerous as theirs.

And almost none of our T5 paid ships made it to Fleet status I can't see why they didn't give us the ships.

The Kar'fi, B'Rel and Garumba as well as a Gorn ship would have been nice.

Both the Kar'Fi and B'Rel are Klingon built even if the Kar'Fi is heavily reverse engineered.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-22-2012, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retunred4good View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules
and Policies
. ~Tobar26th)

I am with you but not only a small hull upgrade

Boff upgrade also!

SHOW SOME LOVE TO KDF PLZ!

Last edited by tobar26th; 08-22-2012 at 09:19 AM.
Community Moderator
# 10
08-22-2012, 09:19 AM
PLease remember guys, no petitions on the forums - I've been through and tweaked the thread to this effect, discuss away but no petitions
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.