# 11
01-14-2013, 01:41 PM
Forced File Verify worked fine thx.
Livestream | STOkedradio.net
Facebook | STOked Radio
Youtube | STOked Radio
Twitter | @STOkedRadio
Ensign
Hello to al the comuniti on the forum. I write this here because I do not know where is the correct space for do it.

I have return to STO after some problems of instanlling the game. Actually all looks fine in the instalacion, but after I log into the game I do not run to my screen characters list, but to appears one message in the screen about I need write a code number for verification of my account. this messsage reads something like this code number was send to my mail and i need to write it only one time into this screen in the game for stat to play again.

My problem is: I have check in my mail several times this day and I do not have this code number yet.

I have write to technical support about 3 times and I do not have any response yet.

Anybody happens something like me?, What I must do?

Thanks for your help
Captain
# 13
01-17-2013, 01:52 PM
Version Mismatch? I was on earlier this afternoon but now this. Tell me, Cryptic, how the game managed to swap versions without a patch over two hours? Your game is nothing but a continuing disaster.
All cloaks should be canon.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 14
01-17-2013, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloctoad View Post
Version Mismatch? I was on earlier this afternoon but now this. Tell me, Cryptic, how the game managed to swap versions without a patch over two hours? Your game is nothing but a continuing disaster.
Holodeck is currently patched to version ST.25.20121210a.21. When you start up the launcher and choose Holodeck, it should say you are patching to that version in the progress bar prior to saying 'Engage'. It should also show on the top center of the screen when you load up the character select screen.

For those encountering this issue, can you let me know what version number you are seeing?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 15
01-17-2013, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Holodeck is currently patched to version ST.25.20121210a.21. When you start up the launcher and choose Holodeck, it should say you are patching to that version in the progress bar prior to saying 'Engage'. It should also show on the top center of the screen when you load up the character select screen.

For those encountering this issue, can you let me know what version number you are seeing?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
That was the designation displayed. A Force Verify was the only solution.
All cloaks should be canon.