Rihannsu
# 51
08-10-2012, 06:35 AM
It is a bit... big, but the general notion of replacing the wheel is wonderful. Maye they could just shrink it? ^^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584
Career Officer
# 52
08-10-2012, 06:36 AM
Here's an idea then, what kind of interactive graphic or animation would everyone find acceptable?
@HyperLimited
Commander
# 53
08-10-2012, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypl View Post
Here's an idea then, what kind of interactive graphic or animation would everyone find acceptable?
One I could turn off when I don't want/need it.
Empire Veteran
# 54
08-10-2012, 06:45 AM
I would love it that instead of all the eye candy they would actually fix the KDF consoles so we all don't have to stand on one another to use them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Career Officer
# 55
08-10-2012, 06:52 AM
Seems pretty unanimous at the moment, let's keep the pressure on and hope they change it.

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Captain
# 56
08-10-2012, 06:55 AM
I just dunno why they did it. the previous one was fine. this is just stupid.

the previous one was a bit too much too, but at least it looked like it was designed that way. now it only looks, that someone put an animation to a console, that was clearly not designed for it, for no reason
Captain
# 57
08-10-2012, 06:56 AM
I didn;t mind the spikes of the new File Commendation Report console. That is after all how I discovered it. But the spikes on the rest of them? No, especially considering that they're still unusable.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Rihannsu
# 58
08-10-2012, 08:06 AM
Horrible, just horrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by danqueller View Post
Nope, my table and closet are -still- on fire, and no one from Engineering has put it out yet!
No one ever cuts the Operations division any slack.

Fix the replicators, Chief. My console's on fire, Chief. I should've transferred to a cargo drone. No people, no complaints.
My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug.
Starfleet Veteran
# 59
08-10-2012, 08:57 AM
It has gotten rather ridiculous. First, consoles you could interact with simply glowed as you got closer. Then the glowing turning gears were added. Now we have some strange pulsing aura. Next it will be a disco ball, plus strobe lights, and music will begin to play as you get closer.
Lt. Commander
# 60
08-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by avantgarde01 View Post
It has gotten rather ridiculous. First, consoles you could interact with simply glowed as you got closer. Then the glowing turning gears were added. Now we have some strange pulsing aura. Next it will be a disco ball, plus strobe lights, and music will begin to play as you get closer.
And then a big arrow will show up to point at it with the words: OVER HERE >>>>>>

(Or a pig)

Sorry if my English is bad.