Career Officer
# 231 Just curious?
08-10-2012, 01:50 AM
My account went down before maintenance, it said I had tried to access something?
Which I have no Idea how that happened, is my account held permanently?
Thanks for your time!
Ensign
# 232
I do wish they would be better at letting us know about downtime, but overall I am loving STO and will willingly put up with some downtime for the chance to play. Great game!
Career Officer
# 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by freyalia View Post
I d?n`t understand why everyone get`s so angry about the server going down for 2 hours to repair some stuff. I`m just happy they try to solve the crashing so soon. In some games you yust have to wait till next maintenance to get it out of the game. If you look at what they change in the downtime it looks to me like they make an emergency patch to help us having a less bugged game faster. I would say we should stop complaining and be greatfull we don`t have to live whith those enoying crashes till next thursday.
You do realize, of course, that the crashes were due to yesterday's sloppy patching, right? So I feel no immediate need to be 'greatfull' (that is 'grateful', btw). Instead I'd rather wish they test their stuff a bit better first, before deploying it.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 234
08-10-2012, 01:51 AM
Maintenance is complete.
Closed Thread