Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Friday Screenshots Available
08-10-2012, 09:11 AM
We've added 2 new screenshots to the screenshot gallery. More information about the Regent Class Assault Cruiser will be released next week.

Link to the gallery.

----

I thought you all would enjoy larger versions of the images from this week's blog More images of the Regent, including shots of its powers in action, will be available in next week's blog.

Also, when you go to the gallery, if you open the image in a new tab/ window, you will see the full resolution image.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
08-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Normally I'm not to bring this kind of stuff up, but I'm waiting for the Regent and am following all the pictures and those are the same as the announcement, nothing new. Give use some action shots!

Really nice ship though, can't wait to find out what the extra little bit is (please 360 degree Quantum Launcher)
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
08-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Still not seeing any images from PWE's CDN. Clearing cache does nothing, switching browsers does nothing, even switching machines does nothing.

PWE needs a new method to distribute images.

Raptr profile
Captain
# 4
08-10-2012, 09:22 AM
The only part vaguely interesting about the Regent Class, is the saucer section. The rest of it looks (in my opinion), like crap compared to the standard Sovereign Class.

And it will most likely sell for 2500 Zen, so it won't be a ship i'll be buying anytime soon.
Career Officer
# 5
08-10-2012, 09:22 AM
I'm having the same issue on my tablets and smart phones, the images from PWE don't load no matter what tricks I use.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-10-2012, 09:56 AM
Atleast we know it's coming next week.
Ensign
# 7
08-10-2012, 10:00 AM
I like the twin ridges running down the neck into the upper engineering hull. Very nice definition.

I also like the 'drop' into a point of the side hull plate near the tip of each nacelle, I think that is particularly elegant.

I am not sure about the view of the underside of the engineering hull into the deflector - I think I will need to see it in game to understand how that feels better.

Great work though, excited to see them flying around in game!
Captain
# 8
08-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
And it will most likely sell for 2500 Zen, so it won't be a ship i'll be buying anytime soon.
what an optimist you are. it will be 2500 zen only if it is not account wide unlock
Ensign
# 9
08-10-2012, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We've added 2 new screenshots to the screenshot gallery. More information about the Regent Class Assault Cruiser will be released next week.

Link to the gallery.

----

I thought you all would enjoy larger versions of the images from this week's blog More images of the Regent, including shots of its powers in action, will be available in next week's blog.

Also, when you go to the gallery, if you open the image in a new tab/ window, you will see the full resolution image.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Honestly i would loved the screenshots beeing abaut the ship in combat, rather then the large version of the same shots we already saw in the dev blog, sory its just cheap screens imo.
Empire Veteran
# 10
08-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
The only part vaguely interesting about the Regent Class, is the saucer section. The rest of it looks (in my opinion), like crap compared to the standard Sovereign Class.

Oh ... I disagree ... I love her look, but then I'm of the Klingon Empire.

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Closed Thread