Starfleet Veteran
# 111
08-13-2012, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
As a STFer, let me just say that it gets my stamp of approval It's really, really awesome.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Right, because you would say it sucked if it did??? No offense but the only thing you COULD say about it is that it's "really really awesome".
=/\= ================================= =/\=
Captain Ariel Trueheart Department of Temporal Investigations
U.S.S. Valkyrie - NCC 991701
=/\= ================================= =/\=
Career Officer
# 112
08-13-2012, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Q: (tobar26th) Any news on ?Into the Hive??

Dstahl: We had our first playtest last week. It is pretty awesome fighting the Borg Queen, but there were several elements leading up to the boss room that need some more work.

Oh hope this means we'll finally get another STF soon.
I would not read too much into this answer from Dsthal.

Remember, this is the same guy who said he played through the dominion featured series some 7 or more months prior to its launch, which was clearly a lie because the new ep said the missions had not even been started on yet!
Lieutenant
# 113
08-13-2012, 02:18 PM
Hello is where I can summit a question for next time.

I've notice not many of questions Mention anything about Foundary I mean the editing/creation part.

So here my Foundary Editor related questions.

1. What's happening with Foundary regarding future upgrades & Improvements?

2. Will you adding more Content to it including new ships, More bridges, New button features?

3. Will you ever considered letting the player actually edit from within test game play? eg walk spot & just added an item there so you can see materialze actually there or have a seperate game for npc to allow temporay control of npc character to place npc in position in game play.

4. Will we ever be able to recreate the things seen in STO F2P Trailer? Like Bridge stuff & Funeral?
Career Officer
# 114
08-14-2012, 04:19 AM
Is there an ETA or update on the Ambassador class making its way into the game?
---------------------
Original Cryptic forums handle: @47alphatango
Cryptic forums join date: Nov, 2009
Captain
# 115
08-14-2012, 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by four7alphatango View Post
Is there an ETA or update on the Ambassador class making its way into the game?
Yep, we have been told the next Feature Episode to come out will be next year either late spring or early summer .

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=352341
Ensign
# 116 What do you think
08-14-2012, 05:52 AM
I would like to see a increase in the amount of dilithium that can be refined since most of the star base projects take hundreds of thousands to do.
Starfleet Veteran
# 117
08-14-2012, 06:25 AM
Not gonna happen, as people can still decide not to contribute dilithium to starbases and "exploit" and devalue the zen price on the exchange.

However maybe you can adjustthe starbase system to accept unrefined dilithium perhaps?
Ensign
# 118
08-16-2012, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
Not gonna happen, as people can still decide not to contribute dilithium to starbases and "exploit" and devalue the zen price on the exchange.

However maybe you can adjustthe starbase system to accept unrefined dilithium perhaps?
I like that idea. I also agree with devaluing the zen price. (good point)
Commander
# 119 No confirmation........
08-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj011 View Post
Yep, we have been told the next Feature Episode to come out will be next year either late spring or early summer .

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=352341
For the record...why the heck should we " believe " the Devs at this point? The FE could be Season 32 for all we know.
Captain
# 120
08-20-2012, 01:41 PM
My questions would be:

1- When is pet AI going to be worked on again? The first time it removed a major bug in them (team-mates sending orders to pets) but messed up the means of the carrier to control the pets (the 'carrier constantly sending order to pet' plus pets not returning to carrier asap when ordered to recall but rather they crawl... AND the bird of prey idiotic minute-long side-trips to target which makes them almost useless).

This is a CRITICAL issue and so far I have not seen any effort or comment from the dev team to address it. For Q's sake you released two new carriers since then and the pets are still fubar. Please fix them (and do so LISTENING to the playerbase).

2- Lobi. Account-wide. When? This design decision has earned ye a triple /facepalm with the entire playerbase.

3- Why do we need to have an empty character slot to use the foundry? You're shooting yourselves in the foot by denying access to a feature where players create content for you... for FREE. Don't cost you a penny.

4- Tier 1 ships allowed into shuttle-events (Vault, etc). Can it be done? It'd give the little iconic ships everyone loves a playground. -or- make a new event for them. Time travel into the past type mission? Mmm
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg