Rihannsu
# 21
08-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Where are these mythical free lobi crystals? I have earned one from the hacked lock box and nothing more. The episode replay thing you did does not count as your statement leads us to believe there are still ways to repeatedly earn lobi crystals.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samir Bennal, Captain of the Onyxhammer
Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
Captain
# 22
08-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alastorforthrigh View Post
To make it even more of a cop out is this statement "Another consideration was whether or not the ship had a T5 C-Store version."

As none of the KDF fleet ships have T5 C-store versions, that obviously wasn't that big of a thing to consider. This was the entire point of lordmalak1's question later, which he managed not to answer. Many Feds get a discount due to many of their fleet ships having C-store variants that qualify. The KDF has no such fleet ships qualifying for such a discount.
Well, as much as I hate to admit it, the reply saying they are discussing either a different ruleset or releasing more T5 KDF ships is encouraging. It also reminds me of how flexible (and more expensive) a T5 KDF ship is going to be: A fleet K'Tinga@2000 (4 refit modules) zen plus a bio-neutral warhead off the 1000 zen Q'orgh refit c-store ship, or the subspace-jump console from the 1500 zen Ch'Tang.

Imagine the Fleet K'Tinga having BOTH consoles (evil grin), plus the lockbox point defense console.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG

Last edited by lordmalak1; 08-10-2012 at 01:53 PM.
Commander
# 23
08-10-2012, 01:44 PM
none of my Qurstions were answered -_-
Career Officer
# 24
08-10-2012, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloctoad View Post
I'm surprised he actually answered the question but the result was the set of well-rehearsed talking points we all expected.
preprogrammed holo Spock = the new Dan Stahl? The Romulans?
Career Officer
# 25
08-10-2012, 01:45 PM
Hmmmm....nothing on the 700-day Android BOFF that is/was supposed to come in with Season 6.
Starfleet Veteran
# 26
08-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Actually, we didn't know that for ages. Prior to this statement the only things which have been officially stated was that Cryptic was still in talks with Mark to workout the license agreement.

CBS gave the approval many months ago, but it took this long for Cryptic and Mark to come to an agreement as to how much Mark would get paid.
Thats true to a certain extent , but from stuff that was said on priority one , (85 i think , one with all the ship info ) its been pretty much obvious that all the discussing was done with already
just frustrating thats all
12th Fleet
Rear Admiral , Engineering Division
U.S.S. Sheffield N.C.C. 92016
Career Officer
# 27
08-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commodoreshrvk View Post
Hmmmm....nothing on the 700-day Android BOFF that is/was supposed to come in with Season 6.
I got mine from the personal officer on Esd under special officers at the bottom of the list
Starfleet Veteran
# 28
08-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Quote:
For Season 7, which we expect to release before the end of the year
Season 7 worries me, as no Star Trek has ever made it to a Season 8

Hopefully STO can change that
Captain
# 29
08-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchngc View Post
Season 7 worries me, as no Star Trek has ever made it to a Season 8

Hopefully STO can change that
I'm just hoping Season 7 makes it out before December 21st...
Career Officer
# 30
08-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchngc View Post

Really? I know of 1 mission, and it gives 1 Lobi, and is not repeatable. If you are willing to make 800 characters to exploit the Lobi mission to get a carrier, you may want to re-evaluate your priorities. Maybe I'm missing these other chances for Free Lobi but, 1 Lobi is all but worthless with the current prices. If that is the only Free Lobi chance I would gladly give it up in exchange for it being account bound.

You can also get them when they rerun the featured episodes. The point he is making here is that by making them account wide Cryptic effectively have to lock us out of ever earning free Lobi on existing or future content.

And yes, believe me when I say people will create hundreds of alts to make this happen. For some players who don't have a lot of cash lying around, this would be the only way they can ever get the 800 Lobi reward.
Kobayashi Maru

"Holographic tissue paper for the holographic runny nose. Don't give them to patients." - The Doctor