Career Officer
# 41
08-10-2012, 02:34 PM
I was hoping for an answer on the 700 day veteran android options.

I'm mystified why the devs keep avoiding this question.
Career Officer
# 42
08-10-2012, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by odyssey47 View Post
Really getting tired of seeing people in 5 man fleets whining that it's too hard for them. I don't think this system was intended for such small fleets, nor should it be. The rest of us spend a lot of our free time recruiting, I don't think fleets that small should be given any special considerations. Either deal with the limitations of your size or grow.
Don't forget all the silencing you have to endure as a result of people ignoring the incessant fleet recruitment spam. Some of them are just following orders, stop killing the messengers!
Kobayashi Maru

"Holographic tissue paper for the holographic runny nose. Don't give them to patients." - The Doctor
Lt. Commander
# 43
08-10-2012, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Not being rude, and it's not only about this subject, there's a lot of people that think this game should be changed based on their own special needs, and often times when these changes happen, they have a more negative impact on the game as a whole. Too many people's mommies told them they were special a little too often. Just hate seeing this game made easier and easier because people don't want to work for anything.
You're pretty hardcore. I still don't see the benefit of talking about people's parents and how they were brought up.
Starfleet Veteran
# 44
08-10-2012, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Q: (asdfjkadfjkasf) Is there ever going to be a TNG skant uniform? And if so, would it be unisex like the one in the show?

Dstahl: It almost happened for the TNG 25th anniversary, but we ended up doing the Season 1 uniform instead. If and when the skant arrives, it will be unisex.
I can't wait now
Commander
# 45
08-10-2012, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Not being rude, and it's not only about this subject, there's a lot of people that think this game should be changed based on their own special needs, and often times when these changes happen, they have a more negative impact on the game as a whole. Too many people's mommies told them they were special a little too often. Just hate seeing this game made easier and easier because people don't want to work for anything.
Small Scale Fleets are less fortunate and need a little leeway until its size expands. just saying, not permanently, but maybe a new fleet starting out get a little boost, its tough starting and buildind up a new fleet with so many existing ones
Ensign
# 46
08-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Maybe i can get some answers here, maybe even from a DEV (please)!

I used up all my Charakter Slots, 46 for now. All toons maxed out...
Is there any way to get more Slots on my account or at least in the future when new factions are released??
And i dont mean 2 more for a liftime subscription.

My fun for this game is to create and play a toon on every ship in the game, at least the Tier4-5 one and some below and now i have no slots left...

A second account would be no solution because of all the c-store Items...

I dont ask for free slots, i still would pay for them as i did for all the others.

Hopping for an answer on this.

Best wishes @Ironman84 (loyal subscriber since day one)
Career Officer
# 47
08-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Saw the new ask cryptic link on twitter, took a look.

It just sounds like a pre-canned PR statement

No reason to come back from my break I guess, back to Fallout.
------------------------------------------------------------------
cpt.william2

Career Officer
# 48
08-10-2012, 03:03 PM
Wow, Cryptic really couldn't care less about their subscribers' vet reward promises not being upheld.

ANDROID VARIANTS ANDROID VARIANTS ANDROID VARIANTS
----
Ensign
# 49
08-10-2012, 03:08 PM
So a lot of the questions are answered with answers like 'well, this isn't really working, we aren't going to be able to do this' and 'yeah that's a long way off'. I have to say, thank you for this. I always liked the engineering reports and all the optimism about what is coming but I would rather hear "you know, merging all sector space into one map has a lot of issues, it's not really coming soon" than "we're looking at sector space merges, more to come!" for years. Realism is better than feeling like being strung along, so thank you for your honesty dstahl.
Lt. Commander
# 50
08-10-2012, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchngc View Post
If you are willing to make 800 characters to exploit the Lobi mission to get a carrier, you may want to re-evaluate your priorities.
In MMOs, exploits are not a matter of priorities. They are a matter of gold farmers. If even 20 accounts could flood the market with Recluse Carriers after a month, that would destroy the purpose of having them be a limited ship in the first place.

Also who are you to say what someone's priorities should be? (linking to a few posts upthread)

I just bought 2 Widow fighters for 11M EC each. Spending Lobi on them at that price is cuckoo. The reason I was so glad to buy them is there's really not enough small craft variety for the KDF. I'd like to have more C-Store things to consider buying, but I use my points on dilithium and keys and occasionally DOFFs... because I have other priorities than grinding dil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchngc View Post
If that is the only Free Lobi chance I would gladly give it up in exchange for it being account bound.
You don't need to convince dstahl, you need to convince every user that pops up asking for more free Lobi.

=/\= Transwarp 10.0 Victory Achieved on 26-July-2012, Six Months After F2P =/\=

Last edited by brackynews; 08-10-2012 at 03:24 PM.