Ensign
# 1 Anyone wanna start a fleet?
08-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Looking for some fleet less players that wanna start a casual fleet. Post here ign. If you wanna start one.
Ensign
# 2
08-10-2012, 08:53 PM
what is the level of everyone and what kind of fleet do you want to be?
Empire Veteran
# 3
08-11-2012, 03:38 AM
I already have a small fleet for both factions, we are casual players who enjoy just having fun. If you want to join us you're welcome to. Just contact me in-game. We're looking for more friends.

@majesticmsfc
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Lieutenant
# 4
08-11-2012, 04:05 PM
I wanted to start a fleet called the Federation Intelligence. It is meant to be for black op and espionage type players. However, I cannot find four people that have 20+ hours of gameplay and don't belong to fleets yet to help me. I even stated that they can leave afterwards if they want, just asking form them to be courtious enough to help me out. No answer. Is there anyone out there who can help me?

If there are anyone out there, please e-mail me ingame at James Bond@agomoke1.
Ensign
# 5
08-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond2012 View Post
I wanted to start a fleet called the Federation Intelligence. It is meant to be for black op and espionage type players. However, I cannot find four people that have 20+ hours of gameplay and don't belong to fleets yet to help me. I even stated that they can leave afterwards if they want, just asking form them to be courtious enough to help me out. No answer. Is there anyone out there who can help me?

If there are anyone out there, please e-mail me ingame at James Bond@agomoke1.
just wondering so it will just be tactical based?