Lt. Commander
# 1 Tribbles everywhere
08-11-2012, 08:44 AM
Is this some kind of sick practical joke the Devs are playing on us? My fleet did the tribble project for our starbase. It cost us 200k dilithium and what did we get? The OP deck is now littered with tribbles. Are you frakking kidding Me? We also got a pretty useless tribble breeder who hangs around the bar and will clean up the tribbles if you tell him to. Of course, the tribbles are back a few hours later and you have to tell him to clean them up again...rinse and repeat forever.

I urge everybody else not to fall for this stupid prank and invest your fleet resources into something useful.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
08-11-2012, 08:47 AM
To be fair, cryptic DID tell you beforehand what would happen when you do the project. that'S why my fleet doesn't do it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-11-2012, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
To be fair, cryptic DID tell you beforehand what would happen when you do the project. that'S why my fleet doesn't do it.
They didn't tell me. The project was already underway when I logged on one day. Let this be a lesson to those who are in charge of choosing the starbase projects for your fleet; select this one and it's likely you'll have a mutiny on your hands.
Lieutenant
# 4
08-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzout View Post
They didn't tell me. The project was already underway when I logged on one day. Let this be a lesson to those who are in charge of choosing the starbase projects for your fleet; select this one and it's likely you'll have a mutiny on your hands.
Try the KDF side. 200,000 dili for Targ beds! And this was after getting a Klingon Interior Designer! Klingons need an Interior Designer? Oh Snap!
Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

startrek.com/legacy_media/images/200511/mov-006-kronos-one-viewer/320x240.jpg
Captain
# 5
08-11-2012, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzout View Post
The project just started Thursday and everyone could read about it in the Dev Log before that - especially the Fleet Leader who decided he wanted to do the project.

Maybe what you need to do is have a talk with your Fleet Leaders about what projects they're choosing to pick?
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Um, did you even read anything about the project?
It has the world tribbles in it.
Tribbles.
Even non trekkies know what tribbles and how fast they multiply. Honestly, Cryptic didn't troll you or pulled a prank on you or anything. You brought this on yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-11-2012, 09:17 AM
Can you post us a picture

(Or a pig)

Sorry if my English is bad.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-11-2012, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspfueler View Post
Try the KDF side. 200,000 dili for Targ beds! And this was after getting a Klingon Interior Designer! Klingons need an Interior Designer? Oh Snap!
Interior Designer: And, like oh mi-a god, this targ bed would totally look hawt underneath this poster of Kahless, your new house will be the talk to the quadrant. And over here were going to throw some red paint and draw a little Klingon symbol over here, oh it will look marvelous.

Klingon General: [Fires disruptor pistol at Interior Designer, killing him] Where will we put the Orion slave poles though???
Cloaking generators break down at first sign of language.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
08-11-2012, 09:33 AM
This project was better than I expected. I love the fact that the tribbles multiply.
Tribble football is the new pvp!

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) - I only play one char now, such is the state of the game..
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-11-2012, 10:18 AM
All projects need an on and off button. Yes, we bought the open windows, but give us the option to use closed windows for a while if we want. Same thing for the plants or tribble vendor.