Captain
If you are seeking fleet gear for sale then look no further! The trade is simple, you contribute the specified number of fleet marks and dilithium and then grab the gear. The listed number of marks and dil will grant you the required amount of fleet credits for the purchases if my math didn't fail me. Right now selection is limited as are quantities but if you are interested please send me a mail in the format I will list at the end.

Fleet Ships (T1 only)
328 Marks and 3,600 Dil. In addition you will need the 4 fleet modules

Retrofits (T1 only)
120 Marks and 3,600 Dil. In addition you will need the 190,400 additional fleet credits.

Personal Weapons
406 Marks and 6,000 Dil. In addition you will need an extra 10,000 Dil for the purchase.

Personal Armor
202 Marks and 6,000 Dil. In addition you will need an extra 3,750 Dil for the purchase.

*I will update the list when options are expanded

If interested please send a mail to @Kreael with this format.
Subject: Fleet Purchase
Body: Simply list the items you desire to purchase, quantities, and typical playtime in EST.

Tips will be accepted and appreciated including extra contributions to the projects. The method for the transaction will be simple. While both are online you will be invited to the fleet. Then I will direct you to which project to apply your marks/dil. Then you will be promoted and allowed to purchase the gear. While both parties are subject to being scammed reputation is much more important than a few pieces of fleet gear and/or marks.