Ensign
i got a new officer with dilithium crystals (lvl 13 btw) and all i get is that there is no more room in the ship which makes no sense because there is a open slot avaliable for him to go in, i know hes suppose to go there because im playing with a friend, who is the same lvl as me, and he has 4 bridge officers unlike me this is getting annoying how i cant do things a full strength because i dont have all my bridge officers, could use some assitance.
Commander
# 2
08-13-2012, 10:31 AM
Hi and welcome to the game!

if you press U, how many names are below your ship? If you already have 4 there then there is no space for your guy. If you have less then it may be a bug.
Kyle
Delta Fleet Command
Ensign
# 3
08-13-2012, 01:08 PM
i have my 3 officers under my ship name but when i reached lvl 10 i was suppose to get a 4th officer (a 4th name under my ship name) but i do not, it might be a bug, i just want to know if there is a way to fix it or if i have to lvl up to lvl 20 to get my bridge officers working again
Career Officer
# 4
08-13-2012, 10:04 PM
And you are sure that the slot you are trying to put him in is the correct class.

Almost every ship has non-universal-slots that requires a specific class, and of cause you can't mount a tac in a eng slot.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Career Officer
# 5
08-14-2012, 10:51 AM
Note also that the amount of Bridge Officers you can put in a ship depends on the ship.

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk