Lieutenant
This could be something that has already made the rounds around here, but shouldn't Elizabeth Mohr and Dr. Sibak have the Founders trait? I could certainly understand the reasoning behind not including it for Dr. Sibak because it's a clone. But surely, Elizabeth Mohr should include it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-12-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm looking at the clone and he has the trait:

http://i.imgur.com/HyJXP.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-12-2012, 07:30 PM
My Dr. Vulcan Clone Guy also has Founders of the Federation... The other one you mentioned does not... where did she come from, the Crys...something Project?
Cloaking generators break down at first sign of language.
Rihannsu
# 4
08-13-2012, 03:10 PM
Not all Humans have FF. Elizabeth is the perfect example of this. But also some of the KDF colonial Doffs are like this too.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Rihannsu
# 5
08-13-2012, 06:08 PM
I guess whatever Section 31 did to Elizabeth Mohr made her not quite Human any more...
My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
08-14-2012, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Not all Humans have FF. Elizabeth is the perfect example of this. But also some of the KDF colonial Doffs are like this too.
Pretty sure the human KDF colonial doffs are meant to be Mirror Universe Terrans - they don't have FF, they both have Agressive, and one of them has a quote about a revolution needing 'one man with a vision'.
Rihannsu
# 7
08-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthofeleven View Post
Pretty sure the human KDF colonial doffs are meant to be Mirror Universe Terrans - they don't have FF, they both have Agressive, and one of them has a quote about a revolution needing 'one man with a vision'.
Bingo!

But also I think of the FF trait as being a sort of political affiliation thing.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.