Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lieutenant
I bought a ultimate game card at walmart, to buy a monthly subsription, when you select game card and put in key , it says invalid key. Walmart wont refund the money or give new card.

So i was forced to try to buy zen with the card, made the ultimate pay account, used the key, the verifing page on startrek online just timed out and froze up. come back later, no zen in perfect world account, no ultimate points in ultimate account.

Try using the card again, it says it has been used allready.

I'm felling pretty much abused and ripped off here by perfect world, first of all i wanted a monthly subsription and purchased the card for that, and apparently you cant use it as a payment method, and then when my only option to get any value from the card was to buy zen i didnt even get any, and now the card says its used up.

http://i.imgur.com/21LhDmB.jpg?1

right on the subscription page it say you can use Game Card.

checked the https://billing.perfectworld.com/history nothing new there, transaction doesnt show up.
checked https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet nothing in there.

so this is a warning to everyone, don't trust ultimate game cards, they don't work sometimes, and you can't use them for subsriptions, its 100% misleading to have the startrek online logo plastered on the front of the card, and then not allow anyone to use it for subsription.

Last edited by donkeybong420; 01-24-2014 at 12:55 PM.
Captain
# 2
01-24-2014, 12:31 PM
So you assumed how it worked and it turned out it didn't work that way.

If you did prior research you would've avoided a headache...

As for your zen...did you check your wallet?

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~BranFlakes
Chive on and prosper

Anarchy Nexus recruitment thread

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 01-24-2014 at 03:15 PM.
Lieutenant
# 3
01-24-2014, 12:38 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~BranFlakes

Captain
# 4
01-24-2014, 12:45 PM
Game card...not ultimate game card or PWE game card....you made an assumption...

It could mean the start up key you get with a new copy of the game or star trek only game card or even a star trek time card. You assumed.

So, you have used ultimate game cards for Zen before? So you are 100% certain you tied your ultimate cards to your star trek account?

I've never used ugcs before so I can't help ya.

Chive on and prosper

Ensign
# 5
01-24-2014, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahminus View Post
Game card...not ultimate game card or PWE game card....you made an assumption...

It could mean the start up key you get with a new copy of the game or star trek only game card or even a star trek time card. You assumed.

So, you have used ultimate game cards for Zen before? So you are 100% certain you tied your ultimate cards to your star trek account?

I've never used ugcs before so I can't help ya.

everything you say may be true sir , but anybody reading your post can see the unnecessary rudeness and condesension it was unhelpful and showed who the real ignorant person was.

Captain
# 6
01-24-2014, 02:16 PM
Chive on and prosper

Captain
# 7
01-24-2014, 02:29 PM
Chive on and prosper

Captain
# 8
01-24-2014, 02:34 PM
watch my youtube show!
SYNERGY FOUNDRY PLAYTHROUGHS
where i play and record foundry mission along with my co-host Admiral_ghost_000!
have a mission for us to record? send an in-game mail to @imadude3 http://www.youtube.com/user/softgunforever

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 01-24-2014 at 03:16 PM.
Captain
# 9
01-24-2014, 02:49 PM
Chive on and prosper

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 01-24-2014 at 03:16 PM.
Career Officer
# 10
01-24-2014, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeybong420 View Post
I bought a ultimate game card at walmart, to buy a monthly subsription, when you select game card and put in key , it says invalid key. Walmart wont refund the money or give new card.

So i was forced to try to buy zen with the card, made the ultimate pay account, used the key, the verifing page on startrek online just timed out and froze up. come back later, no zen in perfect world account, no ultimate points in ultimate account.

Try using the card again, it says it has been used allready.

I'm felling pretty much abused and ripped off here by perfect world, first of all i wanted a monthly subsription and purchased the card for that, and apparently you cant use it as a payment method, and then when my only option to get any value from the card was to buy zen i didnt even get any, and now the card says its used up.

http://i.imgur.com/21LhDmB.jpg?1

right on the subscription page it say you can use Game Card.

checked the https://billing.perfectworld.com/history nothing new there, transaction doesnt show up.
checked https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet nothing in there.

so this is a warning to everyone, don't trust ultimate game cards, they don't work sometimes, and you can't use them for subsriptions, its 100% misleading to have the startrek online logo plastered on the front of the card, and then not allow anyone to use it for subsription.

I use the Ultimate Game Card regularly for zen. I purchased a $25 card once, and when I put it on STO, it only transferred $20. The other $5 was sent to an Ultimate Pay account. I had to access it to have the other $5 transferred to STO.

Go to Ultimate Pay and see if the money was put there. If it is, you can reclaim it by following the instructions on the site.
I love nice long walks in the country.
Especially if they're taken by people who annoy me!
Ar ais olc leis an doer olc