Ensign
# 1 Server not responding issue
08-12-2012, 11:07 PM
Hello , since ive downloaded this game 3 weeks ago i been getting a problem that says Server not respondiing. I can usually play for around 10-15 minutes and then it will start saying "Server not responding" in red writing at the top of my screen . Then after about 1-2 minutes of it saying that ill be kicked off the server and then be unable to log back in .

I havent been able to get pass the beginner part of the game because of this issue and am just about to quit the game completely as it is unplayable as it is . I also DO NOT have this issue with any other game so it has to be the server and not my pc .

Any help would be great otherwise I guess I'll just quit .

Thanks for your time .
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
08-14-2012, 08:59 PM
I had this same problem last week; I could log in for only 15 minutes at a time before getting "Server Not Responding". The only way to fix was either restarting my PC or power cycling my modem, then I could log in for another 15 minutes.

After a few hours of troubleshooting, including a call to my ISP, I couldn't resolve. Before uninstalling/reinstalling, I created a new user account in Windows, and this fixed the problem. My old user account still can't stay logged in, but the new works flawlessly. Must be some bad user/registry data somewhere causing the issue.