Commander
I'm sure this has been asked before, and I wasn't sure where to ask it, but here goes:

I'm gearing up to possibly make a purchase of probably either the Odyssey Science Cruiser, (Though I already fly the freebie and wonder if the few extra benefits are worth the money) or the Caitian Atrox Carrier (so I can utilize the full potential of a Commander Science Boff and fighters sound fun.

My guestion is, are both of these ships unlocked for all characters on the one account? The Odyssey specifically mentions that it IS, the Atrox does NOT mention it. I know that might seem obvious, but I've heard rumor that all Store ships are account wide. Since I've never bought one yet, I don't know if that's true. And if it's NOT true, I might not go with the Atrox, simply because I won't be able to play it on another character later, wheras I can with the Odyssey.

Hopefully that made sense. Thanks,
Joseph

Last edited by djf021; 07-14-2012 at 09:08 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
07-14-2012, 09:21 PM
all of them

Dec/2008
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-14-2012, 09:30 PM
It would be nice if they added the "avaliable to all on account" sticker to all the ships... Would probably be good for business too, i'd of possibly bought a few of the commander/captain ranked ships had I known originally that all would be able to use it.
Cloaking generators break down at first sign of language.
Survivor of Remus
# 4
07-14-2012, 10:15 PM
all ships to a given side are still acount wide. as far as i know.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-14-2012, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by praghas View Post
It would be nice if they added the "avaliable to all on account" sticker to all the ships... Would probably be good for business too, i'd of possibly bought a few of the commander/captain ranked ships had I known originally that all would be able to use it.
They do. This is what they have in the Zen store for ships on the website:

Quote:
This item will be unlocked for every character on your account.
-It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.-- Mark Twain.
Career Officer
# 6
07-14-2012, 10:20 PM
Completely off topic, and no badgering intended, buy why do people call it the Zen-Store?

It's called C-Store (for Cryptic Store), and even says so in the tooltip when you hover your mouse over it, and on the webpage.

Did I miss something? Are they gonna change the store name too...?
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Career Officer
# 7
07-14-2012, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Completely off topic, and no badgering intended, buy why do people call it the Zen-Store?

It's called C-Store (for Cryptic Store), and even says so in the tooltip when you hover your mouse over it, and on the webpage.

Did I miss something? Are they gonna change the store name too...?
Well, since C-points are no longer around, it kinda makes sense to call it the Zen store, since there's a big Z on the button to open it and you spend your Zen there.
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!

Career Officer
# 8
07-14-2012, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracounguis View Post
Well, since C-points are no longer around, it kinda makes sense to call it the Zen store, since there's a big Z on the button to open it and you spend your Zen there.
Except the C in C-Store never stood for "Cryptic points", but just "Cryptic"... I mean... you don't buy Zen in the store right?

Again... it even says so in game and on the webpage. I was just curious if I had missed a upcoming name change...
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-14-2012, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Except the C in C-Store never stood for "Cryptic points", but just "Cryptic"... I mean... you don't buy Zen in the store right?

Again... it even says so in game and on the webpage. I was just curious if I had missed a upcoming name change...
You never bought "cryptic" in the store, either. I'm betting they haven't finished updating everything yet. You'll also notice the prices still have the little C's next to them even though you don't use c-points anymore and in-game they were replaced with Z's.
-It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.-- Mark Twain.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 10
07-14-2012, 11:07 PM
Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment