Career Officer
# 1 Leeta Doff
08-13-2012, 05:24 PM
I'd really have liked one. Hell, I'd have gone to Vegas (Sacramento native, would have stopped by home) had I known.

Another favorable compromise would have been what Blizzard-Activision does, which is offer the in-game items to anyone who subscribes to the stream.

So I take it there's no way I could acquire one now...Shucks, really. This seriously aggravates my OCD. It's actually very uncomfortable in only a way that someone who has that problem can understand. But it is, of course, my problem, not Cryptic-PWE's.

I'd just really have liked that doff. Anyone interested in parting with a code for some good stuff?
Captain
# 2
08-13-2012, 05:54 PM
Wait wait wait... people who went to the convention got a free doff? I hate it when companies do this....
Career Officer
# 3
08-13-2012, 06:45 PM
I want to qualify what I said.

I completely understand the desire to make something that isn't at all significant to the balance of the game - a pure novelty - exclusive to people who were present at a place and time. I've been on the other side of that issue many times.

So I don't see this as "unfair". This is just about my own personal completionism, looking to get a copy of the doff for my collection. Like I said, I'm willing to offer substantial rewards in exchange.