Captain
This week was fantastic to have 50 fleet marks attached to the foundry daily. I think it should not stop there, and it should not be limited to this week.

i think every daily (that rewards 1440 dilithium) should offer 50 fleet marks in addition to the other rewards.
That would include PVP, defera sector daily (the 3 step one), fleet action and odcourse the foundry daily.

So, this is my feedback on the last week event...it was great gave me much motivation to logg onto all my toons again.
I would love to see this expanded, to motivate people to play all the content available in this game and be able to advance their fleet by doing so.

PS: add some wall trophies to the new fleet events accolades
Go pro or go home

Last edited by baudl; 08-23-2012 at 06:56 AM.
Lieutenant
# 2
08-23-2012, 08:14 AM
If they add it to all of the daily missions, it should be cut back from 50 to maybe 10-15. Just for balance sake. You wouldn't want one person to be able to get all of the fleet marks to finish out every single available project in one day.
Commander
# 3
08-23-2012, 08:23 AM
I'd be okay with fleet marks being added, but not 50 for every daily that gives 1440 dilithium. Maybe make it so that it's 50 total.

Also, the PvP "dailies" are currently repeatable. You can run them multiple times in a day, with no cooldown. Fleet marks shouldn't be added to those until a cooldown is added.

The only one with PvP that has a cooldown is Ker'rat, which is considered a PvE mission with optional PvP.
Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Captain
# 4
08-23-2012, 09:00 AM
Or... Add a 3 Fleet mark reward pr mission, and then intensify the hunt for console missions.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Captain
# 5
08-23-2012, 09:27 AM
yeah 50 may be too much for one mission...but not less than 20 in my opinion...lets say you do a fleet event...thats about 15 minutes for less than 30 on average.

a pvp matches is very inconsistant duration wise, so finishing 3 may take from 30 minutes up to 1 hour or even more.
So i think 50 would be in order in my opinion. Most fleet action have the same time range...20 to 30 minutes.

the dailys that reward 480 dilithium should reward 5, since those are 5 minutes at max, some even less than 10 seconds if you don't need to google the answer
Go pro or go home
Career Officer
# 6
08-23-2012, 12:01 PM
I'm in agreement. This would also solve any Dilithium problems (as long as players aren't hoarding). My problem with Fleet Marks had been it's either/or: Either hunt for Fleet Marks, or run dailies for Dilithium.

Offering a small FM reward, as some have suggested 5 for a 480 and perhaps 15 for a 1440, lets players kill 2 birds with one stone.

If the FM aren't enough after that, *then* the player is freed up to join Colony Invasion or Starbase Fleet Alert or Starbase Incursion, or perhaps if they're solo they can run Nukara missions the rest of the day.

But it would give players the feeling that their grinding isn't as rough as it had been.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by velktra View Post
I'd be okay with fleet marks being added, but not 50 for every daily that gives 1440 dilithium. Maybe make it so that it's 50 total.
Sounds fair. 50 fm per day.

... but I think the 50 we got last week for dailies was including the bonus ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by velktra View Post
Also, the PvP "dailies" are currently repeatable. You can run them multiple times in a day, with no cooldown. Fleet marks shouldn't be added to those until a cooldown is added.

The only one with PvP that has a cooldown is Ker'rat, which is considered a PvE mission with optional PvP.
Actually the PVP "daily" only shows up weekly. Pacify enemy leaders, etc are the supposed daily ones...

The PVP missions you are talking about are not daily missions at all... and should not be.

STF's are not daily - and yet with PVE there is other things you could also do to get your daily quota. With PVP there simply is not... and if there were, chances are it would more resemble PVE then PVP anyway - defeating the whole point.

Give us some sort of open world PVP where we get rewards for participation (temporarilly disabling enemy fleet's shipyards, etc) and then we could consider making the only current options into dailies.

Ker'rat was changed to a daily because people were abusing it's bugs to get their daily quota in a matter of 10-15 mins. There is no such bug in arenas and captures.

but yeah, fleet missions should give dilithium like stf's. stf's and pvp should give some fleet marks as well. balance. Let the players decide how they want to spend their time with equal rewards everywhere endgame.
>>> UniqueOne - Providing you with easy PVP kills since Feb 2012 <<<

Last edited by realuniqueone; 08-23-2012 at 01:11 PM.