Empire Veteran
KDF + Fleet Mark Missions = Long Queue Wait Time ... that says a lot.

Are you a KDF player who wants to help grind fleet marks for your fleet, yet you are relegated to long wait times in the fleet mark missions queues?

My fears have been from the start that after the "newness" wore off, that we KDF players left standing would find the original STF queue problems returning for us ... long waits if not impossible waits.

I waited 15 min during a fleet mark event this morning for one to pop and yesterday was waiting for over 30 min before I finally gave up and logged in Fed side ... That one popped instantly.

And I do NOT see it getting better, but only getting worse.

Cryptic ... Devs ... This is a problem you need to look at sooner rather than later. Honestly ... Make the enemies more common enemies and give us cross-faction queues to help solve this problem.

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!

Last edited by genhauk; 08-15-2012 at 06:07 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-15-2012, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genhauk View Post
KDF + Fleet Mark Missions = Long Queue Wait Time ... that says a lot.

Are you a KDF player who wants to help grind fleet marks for your fleet, yet you are relegated to long wait times in the fleet mark missions queues?

My fears have been from the start that after the "newness" wore off, that we KDF players left standing would find the original STF queue problems returning for us ... long waits if not impossible waits.

I waited 15 min during a fleet mark event this morning for one to pop and yesterday was waiting for over 30 min before I finally gave up and logged in Fed side ... That one popped instantly.

And I do NOT see it getting better, but only getting worse.

Cryptic ... Devs ... This is a problem you need to look at sooner rather than later. Honestly ... Make the enemies more common enemies and give us cross-faction queues to help solve this problem.
They don't give a **** about the kdf. Youre wasting your time complaining.

Try nukura for fleet marks, the ground gameplay is horribad, but the fleet marks are pretty good. Especially during the event.
Career Officer
# 3
08-15-2012, 11:31 AM
I que up all the time at different times and rarely have to wait very long personally.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
08-15-2012, 11:32 AM
simple answer

Account bind Fleet marks

and award them as normal
Commander
# 5
08-15-2012, 11:40 AM
there is more then one place to get fleet marks
but given the idea yes i think kdf event for fleet marks needs to be a bit
modified because it takes a while to get a mission going.

but you can go to nukara or deferi invasion zone to get fleet marks

i kinda wish i could get EDC and prototype tech from deferi invasion zone
getting sick of the pug teams in borg stf missions.
Empire Veteran
# 6
08-15-2012, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artanisen View Post
there is more then one place to get fleet marks
but given the idea yes i think kdf event for fleet marks needs to be a bit
modified because it takes a while to get a mission going.

but you can go to nukara or deferi invasion zone to get fleet marks

i kinda wish i could get EDC and prototype tech from deferi invasion zone
getting sick of the pug teams in borg stf missions.
The problem with those zones ... if that is all we have to use that is workable ... It gets so tiresome and old that much faster ... driving away our players even faster still.

Empire Veteran
# 7
08-15-2012, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
simple answer

Account bind Fleet marks

and award them as normal
Only problem with this solution ... I don't want my KDF character to grow dusty while I constantly have to grind on a Fed toon just to get marks.

Lt. Commander
# 8
08-15-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
simple answer

Account bind Fleet marks

and award them as normal
That is NOT the answer, I want to play my KDF, not my fed. This does nothing towards the improvement of the Empire. Though I would like it if they made the account bind anyway so I can choose who gets the fleet credits once I turn them in. (Do the mission to get the marks on my science officer, but get the rewards on my tactical officer).

I also would like more cross-faction missions and less one-faction missions. It looks better to see three Oddy's and two Kar'fi's than just five Oddy's... Its one of the reasons STF's are superior towards these new grind grind missions we got with season six, they have some plot to them, a little bit of creativity, and anyone can play with anyone.
Cloaking generators break down at first sign of language.
Empire Veteran
# 9
08-15-2012, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by praghas View Post
That is NOT the answer, I want to play my KDF, not my fed. This does nothing towards the improvement of the Empire. Though I would like it if they made the account bind anyway so I can choose who gets the fleet credits once I turn them in. (Do the mission to get the marks on my science officer, but get the rewards on my tactical officer).

I also would like more cross-faction missions and less one-faction missions. It looks better to see three Oddy's and two Kar'fi's than just five Oddy's... Its one of the reasons STF's are superior towards these new grind grind missions we got with season six, they have some plot to them, a little bit of creativity, and anyone can play with anyone.
Don't worry ... You five Odys you see are gonna be five Regents as of tomorrow afternoon.

Survivor of Romulus
# 10
08-15-2012, 12:39 PM
ok some better answers

Mixed queue for a fleet mission (maybe a new one)

Or

for each Fleet mark you earn on fed you get one on Klingons and the reverse applys

OR (and the feds will hate this one) Fleet mark events by faction (1 hour fed 1 hour klingon) and DISABLE the other set during the events