Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
# 1 Missing Elite Space Weapons???
08-14-2012, 02:44 PM
Hi all,
I noticed recently I couldn't find any mention of the elite space weapons in any of the Starbase tiers either in main or Sub-Tiers

Ive linked some screenies to show this

Main Tier 1 2 3 4 5

Military (screenies would be huge but space weapons arent in here anyways)

Eng Tier 1 2 3 4 5

Sci Tier 1 2 3 4 5

Executive Officer of Alpha Squadron
Commander
# 2
08-14-2012, 02:59 PM
space weapons are switched on with tier 3 military so what is your prob?

and why not ask in your fleet or you a 1 man fleet?

only the text in confusing for me,

tier 2: ground weapons
tier 3: space weapons
tier 4: FLEET ground weapons
tier 5: FLEETspace weapons.....

but anyone sayed normal fleet weapons have 4 stats and fleet/fleet weapons have 5 but dont know if it is true.

Last edited by lostmoony; 08-14-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
08-14-2012, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelus214 View Post
Hi all,
I noticed recently I couldn't find any mention of the elite space weapons in any of the Starbase tiers either in main or Sub-Tiers
Good catch! This is just a text bug and we'll have it updated soon Elite Space Weapons unlock with a Tier 5 Industrial Fabricator.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 4
08-14-2012, 08:21 PM
Advanced space deflector and shields are missing from the tier description as well. The items are in the shop when you unlock it however.

-= ISE: 12:19 -=- CSE 12:41 -=- KASE 11:59 -=- HSe 8:06 total =-
-= KAGE 5:43 =-
[7:07] [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Disruptor Banks - Overload II deals 123086 (41096) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Empire Veteran
# 5
08-15-2012, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostusthorn View Post
Advanced space deflector and shields are missing from the tier description as well. The items are in the shop when you unlock it however.
I hope they do some more work on the fleet gear... I was excited at first and then looked at it and thought... What will I spend fleet credits on...Doffs? LOL
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-15-2012, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmoony View Post
tier 2: ground weapons
These unlock with a Tier 1 Fabricator.

Quote:
tier 3: space weapons
Unlocked with a Tier 2 Fabricator.

Last edited by awolfe59; 08-15-2012 at 06:19 AM.
Ensign
# 7
08-15-2012, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Good catch! This is just a text bug and we'll have it updated soon Elite Space Weapons unlock with a Tier 5 Industrial Fabricator.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
It was "caught" days ago. Nice to see Cryptic keeping up with the Bugs report area. /rolling eyes

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=350751

and a thread was made in the General chat area before the one above.
Lieutenant
# 8
08-15-2012, 10:28 AM
Well there are a few things of note here lostmoony
Quote:
space weapons are switched on with tier 3 military so what is your prob? ----- ermm no there not. Advanced Fleet Weapons both ground and space are unlocked in the engineering tab not the military

and why not ask in your fleet or you a 1 man fleet? ---- no i'm not i'm an XO in a fleet as you'll see from my signature and I did check with my fleet first i dont just post randomly

only the text in confusing for me,

tier 2: ground weapons ---- well Advanced Fleet ground weapons are unlocked at tier 1 of engineering not tier 2
tier 3: space weapons ---- Advanced Fleet space weapons are unlocked at tier 2 of Engineering not tier 3
tier 4: FLEET ground weapons --- Elite Fleet ground weapons are unlocked are unlocked at tier 3 of engineering not tier 4
tier 5: FLEETspace weapons..... ---- Elite Fleet space weapons weren't listed under any tier thats why i posted this and why BranFlakes said it was a text issue and it showed this in the pictures i posted

but anyone sayed normal fleet weapons have 4 stats and fleet/fleet weapons have 5 but dont know if it is true.

Executive Officer of Alpha Squadron