Lieutenant
# 1 Fleet Assault Cruiser
08-15-2012, 09:21 AM
When can we expect it?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
08-15-2012, 09:38 AM
Even IF it was added at the same time as the Regent, I can almost guarantee that it will require a T5 shipyard so you wont see it around for awhile.
Lieutenant
# 3
08-15-2012, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atrus19 View Post
When can we expect it?

Soon (TM).
"We are the Perfect World. Life as you know it is over. We will add your monetary distinctiveness to our own. Your player base will adapt to service us. Resistance is Futile."
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
08-15-2012, 11:12 AM
After the release of the Regent...

Seriously the new ship isn't even available yet and your already asking for the fleet version?

From what I recall the Fleet Assault was originally on a Tier 4 Shipyard? Anybody got a better memory than me?
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Lieutenant
# 5
08-15-2012, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dknight0001 View Post
After the release of the Regent...

Seriously the new ship isn't even available yet and your already asking for the fleet version?

From what I recall the Fleet Assault was originally on a Tier 4 Shipyard? Anybody got a better memory than me?
Should I cite for you the number of ships created for this fleet business where both the ship and the fleet ship went live at the same time? Hint: it's most of them. Yeah, it's not that hard to do, just change some numbers and blamo. So the Trollolololol response of: "LOL NOT EVEN AVAIL YET AND ASKING ALREADY!?" makes zero sense.