Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Commander
# 41
10-12-2012, 05:07 PM
i can not wait till you will need some new mods
Community Moderator
# 42
10-12-2012, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpenfold View Post
i can not wait till you will need some new mods
The more the merrier, I say.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Commander
# 43
10-13-2012, 03:15 PM
Will they be open for more, mods soon or not?
Career Officer
# 44
10-13-2012, 04:25 PM
You sound either desperate to be a mod (????) , and basically just WAAAAAAY too eager. They recently added 3 new mods. If and when they need more, they will take applications, just like they did this time.

Honestly, if you cannot find the patience to wait on that ...
just saying I cannot imagine your current approach will win you any points when they are looking for a new mod.

Just chill out. The current mod staff does a great job. Can't say I always agree with them, but every last one of the current mods, certainly has my respect for a truly thankless job.

So, yeah.
Chill out, man.
They are not currently looking for new mods.
When and if they decide to it will be announced via the forums I am sure.

Last edited by hippiejon; 10-13-2012 at 04:28 PM.
Commander
# 45
10-18-2012, 12:05 PM
Ok but a lot of people are looking to become a mod some times. Don't you think ?
Ensign
# 46 Are you going to fix bugs?
10-18-2012, 11:34 PM
Hey there, all I want to know is, are you going to start fixing bugs or just keep spamming new content? I like the theory of this game and would like to enjoy playing it but it seems you guys just don't fix bugs or glitches and haven't since launch. I hope you start fixing bugs and glitches because I would like to enjoy STO in it's full experience, instead of running into bugs and glitches every thirty to sixty minutes.

Thank you
Empire Veteran
# 47
10-18-2012, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jldaawsnear View Post
Hey there, all I want to know is, are you going to start fixing bugs or just keep spamming new content? I like the theory of this game and would like to enjoy playing it but it seems you guys just don't fix bugs or glitches and haven't since launch. I hope you start fixing bugs and glitches because I would like to enjoy STO in it's full experience, instead of running into bugs and glitches every thirty to sixty minutes.

Thank you
Forum mods cant really help you there buddy
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Commander
# 48
10-19-2012, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblygumsworth View Post
Forum mods cant really help you there buddy
Why are they not able to help him how do you know if they are not able to help him !! Then?
Career Officer
# 49
10-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpenfold View Post
Why are they not able to help him how do you know if they are not able to help him !! Then?
Because Forum Mods are not Devs.
They can't do anything about in game stuff like bugs and when they are fixed.
Commander
# 50
10-21-2012, 03:25 PM
No i want to be a mod so the forums. Are a better place that is why people want to be mod.s on thse forums!!
Closed Thread