Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
I have been seeing a ton of differing energy weapon types and skills being spammed, that my character atm doesn't even have.

Pet spam can be understood, but I have no pets or none assigned to me.

Example say using all plasma weapons, combat log will list polaron/disruptor/tetryon/plasma/phaser even.

Say using a plasma torpedo, combat log will show photon/plasma/chroniton/transphasic/quantum.

This not only shows up as the damage type, but also lists their effects as well.

Skills I have been most commonly seeing are subsystem strikes, when I have no means to attack them.

Anyone else noticing this seemingly oddball situation?
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Captain
# 2
04-08-2014, 07:52 AM
Maybe you could make things clearer by posting (or posting a link) to said combat log because you lost me with that description of the problem.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
04-08-2014, 08:09 AM
Do you use Nimbus pirates, fleet support and or other like those ??
Bone1970 & Bone trader don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac's. BNE Fed Sci.
Bag of Bones & Bone Ugly don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Rom/Fed Tac. Bone & Bone2 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. KDF Eng's.
Warning: Not a native English-speaker, sorry if my English sucks.
Captain
# 4
04-08-2014, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bones1970 View Post
Do you use Nimbus pirates, fleet support and or other like those ??
Negative, as I never get to the point of needing them really, but just in case I will pop them and see if it nets the same results.
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
Captain
# 5
04-09-2014, 12:39 AM
How about Photo fleet?
-----------------======== Joined: January 2009 ========-----------------
Hate the look of the new Arc site? >>>Check out my redesign concept images<<<

Once again, UI feedback goes wholly ignored
Captain
# 6
04-09-2014, 06:32 AM
I EXPERIENCED THIS just a few hours ago.

My Mogh battlecruiser has a disruptor build, and i was receiving plasma floaters in the combat log. Not only that, i received the 100.000 plasma damage accolade....

Unless the dynamic warhead inflicts plasma damage... ? lol.

My Mogh has a disruptor build, with disruptor dual heavy cannons and disruptors beam. I dont have anything that could deal plasma damage. I have my rommies for that...
Captain
# 7
04-09-2014, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
How about Photo fleet?
Nope no photo fleet, all 3 of my toons are tacticals and seems to even effect my fed for which doesn't even have the called pirates.

Doesn't happen often or for long, but does randomly show up from time to time in the logs.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 8
04-09-2014, 10:56 PM
Are you using any Items or Traits that can passively reflect damage?
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
04-10-2014, 04:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgecrysger View Post
I EXPERIENCED THIS just a few hours ago.

My Mogh battlecruiser has a disruptor build, and i was receiving plasma floaters in the combat log. Not only that, i received the 100.000 plasma damage accolade....

Unless the dynamic warhead inflicts plasma damage... ? lol.

My Mogh has a disruptor build, with disruptor dual heavy cannons and disruptors beam. I dont have anything that could deal plasma damage. I have my rommies for that...
If you have an embassy console it will give non plasma weapons a plasma proc.
Captain
# 10
04-10-2014, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Are you using any Items or Traits that can passively reflect damage?
Aye bort the solanae shield, that might explain some of the issue, but I still have seen sci/tac/eng skills sometimes pop up that I don't have, or simply didn't use.

Doesn't appear often and doesn't seem to be effecting anything from what I can tell, just seems almost like a mislabeling of some sort.