Lieutenant
I seen a few build out here...

one with photon up front and drain shield stuff....

Another so called nebula build (healing?) but I am not into healing...

I am looking for something viable for PVP but mainly to grind marks during the fleet events....

Soething that uses rifts and wells....

Can someon ehelp me out..struggling..thanks
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
08-15-2012, 07:58 PM
TSS1 > HE2 > TBR2

Put those 3 powers on a Sci ship (or MVAE) and your good for Blockade, provided you know how to use TBR.

The Nebula build would be for the Nebula ship, not the Intrepid.

You've seen both of Cygone's builds now can you give us more information? What skills do you have? Will you Respec if needed? What do you want the ship to do? PVP and Fleet Marks are vague answers there.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-15-2012, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dknight0001 View Post
TSS1 > HE2 > TBR2

Put those 3 powers on a Sci ship (or MVAE) and your good for Blockade, provided you know how to use TBR.

The Nebula build would be for the Nebula ship, not the Intrepid.

You've seen both of Cygone's builds now can you give us more information? What skills do you have? Will you Respec if needed? What do you want the ship to do? PVP and Fleet Marks are vague answers there.
Repulsors?

REPULSORS?!

AAAARGH!!!!!

It is a nice setup, but please be aware of your surroundings when using TBR...your wingmen will appreciate it.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
08-15-2012, 08:44 PM
In all honesty it's my most hated power mehen, and I did say provided you know how to use it. I too find it the most infuriating thing in the world when somebody uses it because it is simply no longer on cooldown.

In Blockade I have received complaints that I was using TBR to push the enemy out of range, that person was told not to follow me by the group and that killing the enemy meant nothing if the Freighter survived.

The power is highly situational, I fly an MVAE for Blockade.

I fly dead on at the freighter, usually via Evasive or Detrium. Than I hit TT1, CSV1 APO1, as soon as I'm in range. At 5k I hit TBR and push everything away. Using heals on the freighter as nessecary.

90% survival rate. Sometimes things go very wrong like a Bio-Neural or in one case somebody else using TBR to push the enemy back onto the Freighter.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Career Officer
# 5
08-15-2012, 09:13 PM
I use the exact same setup on my MVAE. You really do need to know how to use TBR, it can be a lifesaver or a PITA!
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-15-2012, 09:58 PM
Hehe, I know, I know...couldn't help meeself.

It is very helpful in Blockade to be sure, but it's always annoying to pug an STF and try to keep up with Donatra as your teammate keeps flinging her around. And ya know, I keep hearing about these bio-neurals, but I've been hit by one in my Nebula with no shields and...nothing happened. Not sure if I just have incredibly good luck or I wasn't paying attention to what it did to me, but I don't get the hype about 'em. Well, at least them hitting me: they can hit the transport down a decent amount if it doesn't have my TT1 and ExShield on it.

To the OP, though... :

The Nebula build in the Cygone thread is, like the ship, highly adaptable. With just a couple Boff and console swaps, I'm geared for whatever PvE wants to throw at me. In PvP, against my fleeties for fun, it holds its own and can tank for a long time. Due to the way shield drains work in PvP, however, Cygone's Intrepid doesn't seem to carry over well to PvP I think. Still, it's a fantastic build that can still be tweaked fairly well for support/dps. There's also the PvP forum builds for science ship, so you can check those out as well.

But as dk said, some specifics would be nice.