Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Captain's Log Recaps STLV
08-13-2012, 03:11 PM
Massively Columnist Terilynn Shull recaps the STO Developer panel and event that took place this past weekend at the Star Trek Las Vegas convention.

Link to the recap.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 2
08-13-2012, 03:19 PM
sneak peek at pictures? i can has? sounds like it might have been a reciting of the state of the game that was posted. the live feed didn't work so well so cant be sure.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Banned
# 3
08-13-2012, 03:25 PM
Wow, really? Thats it? This is probably the biggest event STO has ever been a part of, and absolutely nothing new? No big announcements? Thats just sad

Last edited by sp4cecomm4nder; 08-13-2012 at 03:33 PM.
Career Officer
# 4
08-13-2012, 03:26 PM
Wasnt promised a taped video of this conversation ? I would love to see it
Commander
# 5 Hmmmm
08-13-2012, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Massively Columnist Terilynn Shull recaps the STO Developer panel and event that took place this past weekend at the Star Trek Las Vegas convention.

Link to the recap.
Wonder if anyone had the courage to demand a date when the Ambassador Class is coming. Ohh wait, I forgot, the Vesta is now on schedule ahead of Ambassador. Just push her back again boys!!!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 6
08-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp4cecomm4nder View Post
Wow, really? Thats it? This is probably the biggest event STO has ever been a part of, and absolutely nothing new? No big announcements? Thats just sad
Teri can only cover so much in a recap column. There was some juicy info revealed, including that Season 7 will revolve around the Azure Nebula (the new sector, not the KDF explore nebula) and that an upcoming Fleet Holding will be an Embassy on a certain colony -- I think you'll catch this and more if you watch the video of the panel that TrekRadio recorded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxina View Post
Wasnt promised a taped video of this conversation ? I would love to see it
TrekRadio should hopefully have it up in the next few days.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 7
08-13-2012, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Teri can only cover so much in a recap column. There was some juicy info revealed, including that Season 7 will revolve around the Azure Nebula (the new sector, not the KDF explore nebula) and that an upcoming Fleet Holding will be an Embassy on a certain colony -- I think you'll catch this and more if you watch the video of the panel that TrekRadio recorded.

TrekRadio should hopefully have it up in the next few days.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I guess that embassy is on Khitomer, presumably.

I was hoping we were moving more towards the Venheim nebula, which would open up the Dyson Sphere, Amargosa Observatory, the Veridian System, etc.
Banned
# 8
08-13-2012, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Teri can only cover so much in a recap column.
Maybe so, but look how much new info you just dropped in 1 sentence:

Quote:
There was some juicy info revealed, including that Season 7 will revolve around the Azure Nebula (the new sector, not the KDF explore nebula) and that an upcoming Fleet Holding will be an Embassy on a certain colony -- I think you'll catch this and more if you watch the video of the panel that TrekRadio recorded.
That definitely should have been in the article. And even though she has a word limit, new info > rehashed old info.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
08-13-2012, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Stahl was once quoted as saying that Season Seven will be "bigger than" Season Six
Stating the obvious as there is really only one way to go ... up
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Community Moderator
# 10
08-13-2012, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Teri can only cover so much in a recap column.
...because everyone's memories are really, really fuzzy? Like, Tribble fuzzy? Or maybe it was just that rave lighting...