Cryptic Studios Team
A further set of patch notes for today's maintenance has been posted. Sorry for the confusion!

(Official word is pointing toward an Iconian plot.)
Captain
# 2
08-09-2012, 10:12 AM
What is the cause of the launcher getting stuck while downloading the new patch? Haven't had this problem in the past. This only just started from today's patching.
Ensign
# 3
08-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Having the same problem with the launcher freezing. Only had this problem for the latest patch..
Banned
# 4
08-09-2012, 10:23 AM
When are you going to fix the Foundry?????
Career Officer
# 5
08-09-2012, 10:28 AM
In general, seems like a nice set of changes.

It's cool that the suggestion in my signature image was partially implemented (Of course I don't know if it was actually inspired by my signature or not), but still having the store description text even now it is also in the tooltip kinda defeats the reason I suggested it, which was to make the dilithium section of the assets tab more compact.
Ensign
# 6
08-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Quoting the notes directly.

"It is now possible to contribute a stack of data samples and particle traces to a Fleet project at the same time."
-THANK YOU. Felt like I was in an EVA suit painting the deck plates one.. at... a... time!

"Opening the character status window will now correctly display the ship when in space and the captain while on the ground."
-Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! That was so very frustrating, trying to do repairs during STF's and seeing my toon's smiling face every time delaying me. Only a small delay and a small bug but a timely fix really makes me smile!
-OJD
Republic Veteran
# 7
08-09-2012, 10:37 AM
still no fix for our cloaking device? For KFD and the Feds :-x
Captain
# 8
08-09-2012, 11:27 AM
Not liking the new "Interact" animation one bit. Bad enough with the "gear" icon above every interactable object, now you went and made every object have a firey glow around them. What's wrong with just making the object itself glow, without adding a bunch of fx around them?
Captain
# 9
08-09-2012, 11:28 AM
Yeah, the launcher hung several times for me too, when trying to download this patch. I finally got it, but do feel I should mention this.
Empire Veteran
# 10
08-09-2012, 01:36 PM
One nice thing is these mine changes are working very nicely can't argue with better results. One thing I thought might be a neat idea would be after seeing the photon and quantums having 20% shield penetration if we had some doff missions to somewhat attempt to craft torpedoes with the same using transphasic torpedoes and another type of torpedo to try to create them...

I understand though that this probally will never happen tho LOL