Banned
# 1 Crouch walk
08-16-2012, 08:48 AM
It should be possible to crouch walk, although very slowly.

Crouch and then move forward.

I kinda miss this option. (Currently the character automatically stands up when moving forward)

Somebody figured out a trick how to crouch walk... it should not need to be a trick.
(Some kind of strange key combination and order of events)
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
08-16-2012, 08:53 AM
u need in ur game options to set up a wallk key then crouch and walk ... nice and easy
Banned
# 3
08-16-2012, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the tip, I will try it, but it is not easy at all.

Having to hold a "walk button" to crouch walk would be bad. It should not be necessary.

Just pressing the movement directions should already be enough when going to crouch position.

This frees up one more finger from having to press a key.

During an emergency it makes more sense for the player to press the crouch button again to stand up and then simply run in whatever direction it wants... it makes more sense that way too: have to stand up first to be able to run.
Banned
# 4
08-16-2012, 11:30 AM
Update: Crouching walking does not work for me. Maybe it's some kind of settings or it's just not possible the way you described it.

Holding "walk" does not allow to crouch walk. The character simply stands up and runs ?!

I even tried holding down crouch, holding down walk and pressing forward, it still didnt work.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-16-2012, 12:49 PM
I don't think it can be done in shooter idk why but it should However if in rpg mode and you use crouch you will get that crouch walk effect
Career Officer
# 6
08-16-2012, 01:24 PM
I too miss the ability to do this in fps mode. I believe it disappeared about the same time as the zoom reticule which also went missing for no apparently reason.

Were people complaining about these features or something?
Kobayashi Maru

"Holographic tissue paper for the holographic runny nose. Don't give them to patients." - The Doctor