Rihannsu
# 21
08-16-2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716maikai View Post
well fracking thanks, i claimed it. couldnt equip it (level 50) so i discharged it thinking it was bugged so now i cant claim it again at all on this char? i did all this before this "annoucement" what the hell am i supposed to do? what about the other people who have run into this issue?
It cant be equipped in space. only on the ground.

the reason it can only be claimed once is that it awards FM, so people could discharge and reclaim endlessly resetting it.

write a ticket and explain the situation. perhaps they can send you a new one.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
08-16-2012, 12:34 PM
Some bad news for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

IMPORTANT NOTES: If you discharge the "Ang the Vicious" Duty Officer or Fleet Tribble, you will not be able to re-claim it on that character. The Fleet Tribble requires Federation captains to be level 2+, and Klingon captains to be level 21+, before it can be claimed.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...11#post5313611
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 23
08-16-2012, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celendis View Post
Being unable to reclaim the fleet tribble is exactly unlike all other testing tribble rewards. Further, it is unlike all other tribbles in that we cannot slot them on our bridge officers to hold because we do not want them to eat our food in our bank and inventory.
I believe you are not able to slot them on your BOFFs because it provides Fleet Marks when pet, and you can only have 1 per hour. I believe the Dilithium Tribble works in the same manner.

As for Ang being purple and not orange, I've asked the team to investigate.

If you've accidently discharged the Tribble, please file a GM ticket They'll be able to look into it.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 24
08-16-2012, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar01 View Post
Right, but did you check the Retrieve tab in your Inventory? To my knowledge that's where discarded/sold items go until we change maps. Your tribble might be there (assuming you're still logged in and haven't zoned anywhere).
the retrieve tab was empty when i did it.

they posted the notes about it being one per char after i had already deleted it thinking it was a bug.
Rihannsu
# 25
08-16-2012, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewi View Post
I have 2x KDF fleet tribbles?

1x FED tribbles

but I can't get them on other federation characters, "Your character cannot use this item" Maybe there is a level requirement for claiming them.
you have to equip it while on the ground.

its bugged if you try and equip it in space.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
# 26
08-16-2012, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiserkacto View Post
so i tested and get shafted. why am i not surprised.
Captain
# 27
08-16-2012, 12:37 PM
Quote:
I believe you are not able to slot them on your BOFFs because it provides Fleet Marks when pet, and you can only have 1 per hour. I believe the Dilithium Tribble works in the same manner.

If you've accidently discharged the Tribble, please file a GM ticket They'll be able to look into it.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
My Radan Tribble (the dilithium one) is sitting on one of my bridge officers now. So it doesnt work that way.
Career Officer
# 28
08-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
It cant be equipped in space. only on the ground.

the reason it can only be claimed once is that it awards FM, so people could discharge and reclaim endlessly resetting it.

write a ticket and explain the situation. perhaps they can send you a new one.
the dilithium is a one at a time per character unlock, not a once per char unlock. i dont understand why they couldnt do the same with the fleet tribble.
Career Officer
# 29
08-16-2012, 12:39 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
ticket filed.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 30
08-16-2012, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amayakitsune View Post
My Radan Tribble (the dilithium one) is sitting on one of my bridge officers now. So it doesnt work that way.
Ya, just tested that out too. Well, I've asked the team to investigate.

matteo716maikai, file a GM ticket and they can look into it. I've already let them know to watch out for your and any other tickets regarding the Fleet Tribble.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 08-16-2012 at 12:51 PM.