Career Officer
# 81
08-18-2012, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brickyard View Post
As far as I know one can claim the awards per character. So, if you have 3 characters, you can claim the items on all your characters, just go to in-game C-store 3 times in this case.

I'm not sure if the rewards are getting available for new created characters.
I tried it... Neither the breen or the Tribble even appear in the C-Store for my alts...
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports

Last edited by anazonda; 08-18-2012 at 06:28 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 82
08-18-2012, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
I tried it... Neither the breen or the Tribble even appear in the C-Store for my alts...
Got them on all my alts, even the ones created after the Test weekend
Career Officer
# 83
08-18-2012, 07:47 AM
Quote:
What is wrong with you guys?

First you ask us to test seasons on tribble.

Then you ignore the really big bugs reported (a repeating pattern in seasons btw), and release junk to live.

Then you give us rewards we can only use on one char, and never dismiss...

This is a lousy method of buissness... Not only do you deny us the normal way of rewarding us, you also try (and dont for one second tell me this isn't your intention) to force us to eventually buy more inventory, and bank slots, as well as duty officer slots.

Be careful when you guys roll around all that money... I know some of the coins can very well have been lying in a urinal.
What has happened is pretty much the last straw in testing stuff for this company.

I was sceptical testing season six because I had my fingers, arms and head burned by previous fails caused by cryptic in season testings, but was pulled in by other fleetmates so I had to show willing.
Now, those same fleetmates think the way I do and will no longer be testing stuff.

Cryptic does ZERO QA on anything they add to the game, and to top it off, when the ask us to do it for them because of how useless they are, they kick us in the teeth for the reward!

Way to go Cryptic
Survivor of Romulus
# 84
08-18-2012, 01:02 PM
Umm... So I was on Tribble for over 1 hr, but no tribble reward for me... what is up with that Cryptic?

I want my tribble. I know it was over 1 hr, since I had my cell beside me, using the stop watch to make sure I was on for over 1 hr...
Career Officer
# 85
08-18-2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by otowi View Post
Umm... So I was on Tribble for over 1 hr, but no tribble reward for me... what is up with that Cryptic?

I want my tribble. I know it was over 1 hr, since I had my cell beside me, using the stop watch to make sure I was on for over 1 hr...
Folks... don't get yer knickers in a snit over this...

The rewards are BUGGY and aren't anything all that special.

I haven't even bothered to claim either one for my toons.

I doubt I'll go out of my way in the future, to do any testing for Them on Tribble anymore...,

Other than perhaps to peek-in every once in a while to see any new stuff They stick there in advance.

I understand They reserve the right to change the rules as we go along...

But do They have to continually change them for the worse.

...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Career Officer
# 86
08-18-2012, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchngc View Post
Got them on all my alts, even the ones created after the Test weekend
I managed to claim it on my KDF primary after all... The others still cant... Probably a stupid bug...

Is it irony that the reward for testing, could have used testing of it's own?
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Empire Veteran
# 87
08-18-2012, 01:49 PM
Hmmm....Odd...must be a random thing.
I was able to claim all the Tribble test rewards with all 5 of my KDF and both my Feds, np at all. All have commissioned the DOs and used the Tribble, np.
Several of my Fleet mates (both factions) also were able to claim all rewards on all characters, no problems. At least none that anyone's told me of.
Donno...but, I wouldn't get all up in arms about it, I'm sure they'll work it out eventually.
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead
join date Aug 2008
Lt. Commander
# 88
08-18-2012, 01:58 PM
Dude this is a cluster...
Starfleet Veteran
# 89
08-18-2012, 02:33 PM
I couldn't claim neither the Tribble nor the Breen Doff, despite the fact that I was several hours on Tribble and made several missions during the testing period.
I hope there will be a fix for this problem soon.

Original join date: Jul 2008
Lt. Commander
# 90
08-18-2012, 09:51 PM