Ensign
# 1 Character missing
08-16-2012, 12:32 PM
I've recently decided to come back to STO after about a year away from it, but my character is missing.

I've read some other posts that say re-logging brings them back eventually or that I'm on a different server, but I have logged in 10+ times in the last 2 days and nothing yet and don't see any options in the launcher or main menu to change server.
Ensign
# 2
02-04-2013, 12:24 PM
I'm having this same issue. I haven't logged in for a year, and am coming back for the 3rd year anniversary to play again. I subbed until I left, so when I logged in to play on the 31st and since then, my characters still haven't shown up. I log in at least three times a day to see if it will ever pop up, and I sent in a ticket on the 2nd. Still no characters and I really want to play.

When looking at my account page, and then my husband's account page, it shows a different list so I wonder if this is what is causing my characters to not show up. I have to go into my create/manage subscriptions to even see that STO is connected, instead of just on the page.
Ensign
# 3
02-04-2013, 03:02 PM
I have been experiencing the same issues. I guess I'm not going to be playing STO. If they want my money, I'm going to need to get my characters back before the ambassador flies away.

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days,
you should not post to it. Feel free to create a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further

However, it sounds like your PWE and Cryptic account are not linked correctly, or your characters are being retrieved from backups. If logging out and back in doesn't make them reappear, it's most likely the account linking. Our GM teams can help you if you email them directly: customerservice@perfectworld.com

~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 02-04-2013 at 03:16 PM.
Closed Thread