Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Lt. Commander
... Cryptic, what is this about? We farm and spend HOURS and DAYS. Most of us got a job and so we dun have the whole day to play. Hard enough to get a Mk XI Set. And then it is without the helmet? I really looked forward to that suit, thought I can walk like the MACO Commanders when I got the Armor. "No, only with the whole set you look like a MACO." Uff! But okay, lets spend even more time.

And now?

"No, you get the helmet only on Mk XII."

Thanks Cryptic, thats enough for me. From now on I WILL make my account F2P and do not buy anything more from C-Store. You could AT LEAST make that ****** helmet Mk XI. I'm really dissappointed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-16-2011, 08:26 AM
Wow... you are early.

Yeah... a spacesuit with out a Helmet... means clothes that are OBVIOUSLY designed to use with a Helmet... without a helmet look a liitle stupid.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-16-2011, 08:49 AM
Guess my two current characters will never have that shizzle then, since they ain't going anywhere past Captaincy.

Nevermind. Maybe the next spacesuit will be aimed at characters who aren't maximum level.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-16-2011, 08:59 AM
Even for max. Lvl Chars its not fair. If you have only idiots in your team your reward is gone.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-16-2011, 10:18 AM
There are two things I take from the OP:
A) Havin a snazzy space suit to walk around ESD with would be awesome!
B) A T5 Akira be awesome!
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-16-2011, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobius One
... Cryptic, what is this about? We farm and spend HOURS and DAYS. Most of us got a job and so we dun have the whole day to play. Hard enough to get a Mk XI Set. And then it is without the helmet? I really looked forward to that suit, thought I can walk like the MACO Commanders when I got the Armor. "No, only with the whole set you look like a MACO." Uff! But okay, lets spend even more time.

And now?

"No, you get the helmet only on Mk XII."

Thanks Cryptic, thats enough for me. From now on I WILL make my account F2P and do not buy anything more from C-Store. You could AT LEAST make that ****** helmet Mk XI. I'm really dissappointed.
Its much more than just the Helmet that is missing.
Klingons are missing A LOT of pieces, such as sashes, cleavage, arm guards, back detail and of course... Helmet.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-17-2011, 01:54 PM
I'd like to have a statement from Cryptic to that. I bet a lot of players appreciate to change this.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-17-2011, 03:57 PM
Personally i realy DISLIKE the looks of that set. But o well.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-17-2011, 04:04 PM
I am also serious disapointed at the way they chosen to spread out the costume unlocks. All I really want is the full costume unlocks, I don't even care about a few stats.
Was under the impression (from a previous dev post on F2P forum) we would only need the Mk XI set to unlock the full costume.
Both the Honor Guard and the MACO XI set looks bad and unfinished without the rest of the gear.
Only the Omega comes off as half decent.

Also why no option to make our awayteam wear the costume parts? would love to beam down on a mission with my own special force team.

I am not even sure I feel like running the STFs now, knowning I can't get the full costumes.
Not really worth it for me to run 120 times to get half a costume unlocked.

Make the Mk XI set unlock the full costume!
Allow away team to wear the costume parts!
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-17-2011, 05:19 PM
Ye, you got it. I also dun care 'bout stats, but I want to have a full set including the helmet. It looks so dumb without! I figured out that I cannot get the helmet, when I already bought the armor ("haha, you look like a maco with full set ") and then had 36 encrypted data chips. So I made 4 more to get the MACO rifle and thats it. Why should I run any more? To look like a dumbass without the helmet?

Sorry Cryptic, but please get a fix on it. This is really annoying.