Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
I just bought a Mirror Universe Assault Cruiser on the exchange, but when I go to comission it, rename it, or edit the ship, it always displays as a Star Cruiser, even though the comission screen clearly said Assault Cruiser, and the description of the ship itself says Assault Cruiser, and the requesition icon in my inventory said Assault Cruiser. Any idea what's going on there? I hate the look of the Star Cruiser, and I was really hoping to be able to use a Terran Empire Sovereign class.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Empire Veteran
# 2
08-17-2012, 12:33 AM
The Mirror Star Cruiser looks like an Assault Cruiser but has a Star Cruiser boff/console layout while the Mirror Assault Cruiser looks like a Star Cruiser but has an Assault Cruiser boff/Console layout.

Always read the label.

They really should have made it more straightforward to avoid things like this occurring.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Captain
# 3
08-17-2012, 12:34 AM
The Federation Mirror Universe Ships have the opposite "skin" and crew numbers of their Normal Universe counterparts.

The MUAC looks like a Star Cruiser and vice-versa.
# 4
08-17-2012, 02:16 AM
One thing actually is wrong - the icon on the box. They're mixed up. Apart from that everything is clear. You just have to read the description of the contents.

I may be wrong (you should better get another opinion on that) but I think that you can buy a Mirror Universe Star Cruiser and use its skin on a regular Assault Cruiser.

Last edited by jjumetley; 08-17-2012 at 02:20 AM.
Career Officer
# 5
08-17-2012, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjumetley View Post
I may be wrong (you should better get another opinion on that) but I think that you can buy a Mirror Universe Star Cruiser and use its skin on a regular Assault Cruiser.
Confirmed that this is a yes.
Captain
# 6
08-18-2012, 02:13 AM
Guess I have to buy another one then. XD

Mods can close this thread now, I think its purpose has been served.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Rihannsu
# 7
08-18-2012, 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjumetley View Post
One thing actually is wrong - the icon on the box. They're mixed up. Apart from that everything is clear. You just have to read the description of the contents.

You can even use it on the Regent.