Survivor of Romulus
# 31
08-17-2012, 12:08 PM
maybe they assimilated a lot of VERY scared people with Gas??
#
Career Officer
# 32
08-17-2012, 02:42 PM
I phasered, destroyed, slashed, hacked, kicked, mauled, assaulted, anihilated, butchered, slaughtered, obilerated millions of Borg so far.

I have seen ingame an Elite Tact Drone running away from my Duralloy Steel Boots of DOOM MK Roundhouse Kick.

So yeah probably the Borg are finally getting that they are being killed wave, after wave after wave in the millions, probably billions and there is no light at the end of the tunnel except for the light out of my phaser rifle.
Career Officer
# 33
08-17-2012, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldiora View Post
I phasered, destroyed, slashed, hacked, kicked, mauled, assaulted, anihilated, butchered, slaughtered, obilerated millions of Borg so far.

I have seen ingame an Elite Tact Drone running away from my Duralloy Steel Boots of DOOM MK Roundhouse Kick.

So yeah probably the Borg are finally getting that they are being killed wave, after wave after wave in the millions, probably billions and there is no light at the end of the tunnel except for the light out of my phaser rifle.
I laughed when you mentioned the roundhouse kick, cause I kicked Armek and Ogan to death, assimilate my boot.
--Q, Horatio Nelson, Francis Drake Nine of Seventeen--
Crypitic Handle: @Admiral_Drake - PWE:admiralkevin
REAL 1000 day LTS vet since OB.
Community Moderator
# 34
08-18-2012, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by standupguy86 View Post
Its been explained a number of times that the Borg we are dealing with now are not the same Borg we have known from the shows. They dont behave like classic Borg. The STFs were supposed to open all of this up and reveal whats made the Borg change. But Cryptic has lost sight of all of that.
You never know, Into the Hive could surprise us all in that sense when it comes.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Starfleet Veteran
# 35
08-18-2012, 12:34 AM
Klingons also surrender. Honorbound, death-before-capture sort of thing.
Also holoprogram.