Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
Since S6, most replicator permissions that aren't unique (Ketricel White from Dathan) or merely racial specific (Bolian Suffle, Banana Split, Vulcan Spice Tea, and Chateau Picard) are no longer working. This means even the Tranya option from Rulian Mazan (Unique Bartender) is not working, and worse yet, the supposedly common Livanian Beet is not replicatable.

This is a major issue. Replicator Permissions are necessary for completing many of the Assignments because they allow you to get items that otherwise are totally random drops or not acquirable any other manner.

Either all these items need to be added to vendors on all Starbases and planets, or they need to be fixed so the replicator permissions are restored.

Also, I filed a bug report, and my ticket was closed without any response at all.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
08-20-2012, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardbodygoddess View Post
Also, I filed a bug report, and my ticket was closed without any response at all.
As are all bug tickets. If you wanted a response, you should have posted a GM ticket.

I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
And remember to follow the rules.
Career Officer
# 3
08-20-2012, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidiusrex View Post
As are all bug tickets. If you wanted a response, you should have posted a GM ticket.
And GMs can't fix Bugs, only the Developers can... (provided their time isn't taken up by responding to repeat Bug tickets...)