-------------------------

Future Capt Gecko II Hitlers take on PvP
Rihannsu
# 12
08-17-2012, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by criminius View Post
PvP content
This whoul'd be good. Before Season 6 release it was stated that it's about fleets and PvP. But I actually did not feel the difference in PvP.
Career Officer
# 13
08-17-2012, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
I recall they did mention Romulans a few times for Season 7. And in the Vegas Interview, there was talk of a "Romulan Border Planet", which could be hints to Khitomer or a world nearby.

So this could mean a Romulan expansion or part of the upcoming Klingon content that finally gets us Klingon vs Romulan missions.
Could be Nimbus III also.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-17-2012, 11:58 AM
it's more lock boxes... from now on it will always be more lock boxes
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-17-2012, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aveldra View Post
Still I would imagine space dark elves would be much more popular than space orcs.
Only if Romulan females had "appropriate" Space dark elf clothing options!
This is not as good as it used to be...
Career Officer
# 16
08-17-2012, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
I recall they did mention Romulans a few times for Season 7. And in the Vegas Interview, there was talk of a "Romulan Border Planet", which could be hints to Khitomer or a world nearby.

So this could mean a Romulan expansion or part of the upcoming Klingon content that finally gets us Klingon vs Romulan missions.

Is this what the concept art is for?

http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/w...5222699275.jpg
Career Officer
# 17
08-17-2012, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by midpoint1 View Post
Is this what the concept art is for?

http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/w...5222699275.jpg
Very likely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
Could be Nimbus III also.
Well they didn't say whose border, right?

But Nimbus III is along the Federation Border, on the other side of the Romulan Empire. So Klingons would have to do some traveling, unless Cryptic moves it like the Azure Nebula.
Captain
# 18
08-17-2012, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
KDF needs more fleshing out to do before the Romulans can come. I and hope DStahl doesn't entertain his idea of a "mini faction".
I think a mini-faction is the best we can hope for. The amount of work to make the game compatible for 3+ factions would be huge. And as other have pointed out the KDF is missing a lot of story content. So expecting another current KDF level faction now is naive, in my humble opinion. Cryptic just doesn't have the staffing to crank out that amount of content in addition to supporting the current areas of the game.

A mini-faction with content up to level 11-15, and then make a choice joining a faction which is aliied with the KDF or Federation, I can see. In terms of the state of the Galaxy in the game, the Romulans are far to week to be able to sustain themselves as an independent galactic power. Especially now since the Tal'siar has been a rogue group a lackies for the big bad under Hakeev. The Remans are quickly establishing themselves out from under the thumbs of the Romulans. With Sela missing all of the infighting between the power bloks will resume and distant Romulan Colonies have been and will continue to want to be independent. Not to mention that Jm.pok may want to start making grabs of Romulan territories along their mutual border. And there is a wildcard of the assimilated Donatra that's escaped from the destruction of her Scimitar.
Career Officer
# 19
08-17-2012, 03:44 PM
Ha! A Romulan Lock Box for Season 7 is about all I can believe.

And (seriously) some Romulan Events.
Lt. Commander
# 20
08-17-2012, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagledraco View Post
Ha! A Romulan Lock Box for Season 7 is about all I can believe.

And (seriously) some Romulan Events.
Romulan events and missions that you can only do after getting them out of a Romulan lockbox? lol