Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
Heya everyone, i think i have a bug, when i go to refine my hard earned dilithium it keeps telling me unable to refine because i have reached my 8000k limit, i haven't been able too since Thursday.. I was going to make a thread yesterday but i thought i would just give it one more day and see if it was a mistake on my part, meaning i could have done it after midnight but no such luck please help me fix this so i can get the ball rolling again.
Ensign
# 2 Hmmm
08-19-2012, 02:12 AM
And about 24 hours have gone by and im still currently unable too...
Rihannsu
# 3
08-19-2012, 05:34 AM
A fleetmate had the same problem. Sadly, I don't think (m)any bug reports posted in this section of the forums are even read by the devs. Request GM Help from ingame - that worked for my fleetmate.
Ensign
# 4
08-19-2012, 05:44 AM
Thanks, i have taken out tickets but no such luck yet, though it is weekend so im going to give it a until Tuesday before i truly start spamming them about it.. i really don't want to start over again. so much time would be lost.
Captain
# 5
08-19-2012, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveks View Post
A fleetmate had the same problem. Sadly, I don't think (m)any bug reports posted in this section of the forums are even read by the devs. Request GM Help from ingame - that worked for my fleetmate.
I'm sure they are read by the devs, but they won't acknowledge it in the threads. The most helpful thing you can do is submit an in-game bug report. It's not a ticket- and will not be individually replied to- but it does get collected and studied by the devs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse6 View Post
Thanks, i have taken out tickets but no such luck yet, though it is weekend so im going to give it a until Tuesday before i truly start spamming them about it.. i really don't want to start over again. so much time would be lost.
Unfortunately I wouldn't expect any kind of reply over the weekend. It will likely be Monday before you here back. I'm optimistic that it is something that can be fixed, without having to start over.
Ensign
# 6
08-20-2012, 07:10 AM
The problem still persists requested in game gm support so now i guess i just have to wait and be hopeful
Ensign
# 7
07-30-2013, 04:33 AM
I have athe same problem on my account (Lioness Nala character).
Reported this to GO by "?" and waiting now...