Captain
# 11
08-20-2012, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
Would be no reason for anyone to buy the c store version. That's something they are trying to avoid.
The cstore fleet version would require the purchase of the cstore ship. You would not be able to claim the blueprint component from cstore unless you purchased the ship.

The non-cstore fleet variant would have no enhanced battle cloak. It'd be just a slightly better than-tier-4 bird of prey ship with the skin of the B'rel.

The fleet b'rel could also come with a new skin.. b'rothl or at least a more angular looking ship. I really loved the look of the Tier 4 bird of prey... its just so MEAN looking.

B'rel is too 60's for me lol.
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg
Career Officer
# 12
08-20-2012, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrskyfaller View Post
The cstore fleet version would require the purchase of the cstore ship. You would not be able to claim the blueprint component from cstore unless you purchased the ship.

The non-cstore fleet variant would have no enhanced battle cloak. It'd be just a slightly better than-tier-4 bird of prey ship with the skin of the B'rel.

The fleet b'rel could also come with a new skin.. b'rothl or at least a more angular looking ship. I really loved the look of the Tier 4 bird of prey... its just so MEAN looking.

B'rel is too 60's for me lol.
I love the B'rel. The b'rothl looks good but if u wish that skin u will get a 4 Fleet Modul version without discount soooo nope i dont want to see a b'rothl in the Fleet system. And with the way cryptic goes ... we will never get costumes again...
Empire Veteran
# 13
08-20-2012, 11:20 AM
Make the Fleet Ning'Tao the Fleet B'rel refit by giving it the ABC. Viola! The Fleet Ning'tao's unique BOff arraingement sets it apart enough from the Cstore B'rel to make a person buy one or the other for that difference alone.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-21-2012, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Make the Fleet Ning'Tao the Fleet B'rel refit by giving it the ABC. Viola! The Fleet Ning'tao's unique BOff arraingement sets it apart enough from the Cstore B'rel to make a person buy one or the other for that difference alone.
Why ? I don't want the fugly Ning'Tao skin. If I buy a fleet refit then I do this because I like the basic ship and want a better version of it. B'rel + 1 more tac console and that bit more HP and I would buy it.
Career Officer
# 15
08-21-2012, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurigas7 View Post
Why ? I don't want the fugly Ning'Tao skin. If I buy a fleet refit then I do this because I like the basic ship and want a better version of it. B'rel + 1 more tac console and that bit more HP and I would buy it.
Well perhaps because the B'rel is the only Tier 1 ship that got a retrofit and it seems T1 ships don't get a fleet version.
In addition there's probably a technical limit how much new tech you can stuff into a 110m long ship.
As opposed to what you can get into a Norgh which is at least the size of a K't'inga.

Anyway it's probably a matter of personal preference which ship one wants to fly.