Commander
In my mission on one map, I want the player to arrive to find a Borg group attacking another ship. Then I want the player to defend the other ship. So far in my test runs, I've got the other ship there, but it doesn't fight. Also, the Borg are not attacking it, thy just turn on me when I arrive . Now I could just go with that as it doesn't really hurt the story...but is there a way to perfect the behavior?
Captain
# 2
08-19-2012, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djf021 View Post
In my mission on one map, I want the player to arrive to find a Borg group attacking another ship. Then I want the player to defend the other ship. So far in my test runs, I've got the other ship there, but it doesn't fight. Also, the Borg are not attacking it, thy just turn on me when I arrive . Now I could just go with that as it doesn't really hurt the story...but is there a way to perfect the behavior?
You'll need to use a friendly group against the non-friendly Borg. Best bet would be to reskin a fellow fed mob as your allies.

You can also get instant answers to your questions in the sbugc chat room: http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/chat/