Captain
# 1 What's the deal?
08-19-2012, 09:15 AM
Over in the Neverwinter Discussion forum, there is a thread discussing the recent presentation of the NW Foundry, with videos showing off some of its features.

What I would like to know is what is the deal concerning the timeframe for those features being implemented for STO's foundry? I was under the impression that the plan was to equalize functionality between the two versions of Foundry. Has that plan changed?

I haven't been on these forums for a while, so I am sorry if this has already been addressed.

Thanks...
I personally want a Star Trek game that is actually Star Trek. On a qualitative level that could be a lot of different things for a lot of different people. But on a quantitative level, if the developers were to watch star trek and make the game like what they see, then at least it will be a shot in the right direction, as far as I am concerned.
Career Officer
# 2
08-19-2012, 09:55 AM
Yes, we constantly hear about how both foundry projects will be further harmonized - the reality is that we've been thrown a few mis-matched bones of late and harmonization of "features" is still a long ways away. If I had to be pessimistic I would say we will not get the full host of reported NV functionality until it launches and their foundry team is freed up.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*