Lt. Commander
# 1 Praxian Alliance Episodes
08-19-2012, 02:19 PM
Everyone be sure to check out STO's newest Episode Series!

So far, there are two episodes in the series with the third being released in early 2013.

Make sure you're caught up on the first two in time to experience the third this spring!

See below for information on both Episodes 01 and 02:

PRAXIAN ALLIANCE 01 - "OUTBREAK"

FACTION: Starfleet
LEVEL: 16+
TYPE: 20% Space, 80% Ground

While patroling the Alpha Centauri Sector block, your ship receives a Priority 01 Distress call from the USS Davengrad.

The Davengrad has encountered an unknown alien fleet using bio-torpedos, a type of weapon that has been forbidden by the Federation.

Assist the Davengrad and discover Starfleet's newest enemy... a threat even greater than the Borg!

Make first contact with this new alien species and discover Starfleet's top secret cargo being transported by the Davengrad.

PRAXIAN ALLIANCE 02 - "Control"

FACTION: Starfleet
LEVEL: 31+
TYPE: 75% Space, 25% Ground

Admiral Crusher is back to reveal her secret device originally transported by the U.S.S. Davengrad.

However, the Praxians are aware of her plans and launch a full-scale assault to obtain all the pieces of Crusher's puzzle.

Race the Praxian's to obtain the necessary components to finish Crusher's experiment!

For more information please visit:

www.PRAXIANALLIANCE.net.tc

INQUISITOR CRUSHER
Director of Marketing
ELITE FORCES COMMAND

Last edited by skaldra; 01-22-2013 at 02:33 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-20-2012, 05:04 PM
Just finished the second episode. Funny thing is, I stumbled upon the series in game, just randomly looking at custom missions to play.

Anyway, outstanding work, so far. I thoroughly enjoyed playing episodes 1 & 2, and I don't mind saying I was pleased to see the announcement of part 3 at the end. I look forward to it.

Last edited by xapocalypseponyx; 08-20-2012 at 05:08 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-23-2012, 07:20 AM
Im so glad you enjoyed it! If you like the storyline and battles so far... just wait until the Episode Finale (Mission 05)... major twists and action packed battles!

My dream is to have these episodes featured on the Foundry Spotlight... so please tell your friends!

INQUISITOR CRUSHER
Director of Marketing
ELITE FORCES COMMAND
Empire Veteran
# 4
08-23-2012, 09:04 AM
Good work bud. I look forward to playing them!
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-23-2012, 04:01 AM
Any ideas how I can get these missions into the spotlight? Seems like there is politics involved

I make a lot of custom content for my fleet too... somebody called me the "distress call lady" in chat the other day. lol

INQUISITOR CRUSHER
Director of Marketing
ELITE FORCES COMMAND
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
11-23-2012, 09:47 AM
With Season 7 there is now a Submit For Spotlight button. Understand though that if/when it becomes featured, you will no longer be able to edit it.

@greendragoon
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-23-2012, 10:51 AM
I did not know that!!! I guess I should polish it up and click the button! Thank you!

INQUISITOR CRUSHER
Director of Marketing
ELITE FORCES COMMAND
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-28-2012, 12:08 PM
ATTENTION STO PLAYERS!

These missions have been slightly bugged since the Season 7 update... please refrain from rating them if you play them until it is back up and running to give me a chance to fix what the S7 patch messed up.

Mission 01 Issue - After you vent the cure via environmental controls you need to go BACK to the torpedo and scan it... there isnt even an objective anymore to tell you that.

Mission 02 - When you start it says "go to Athena Station" when it used to tell you what system the station is in... please go to the Rhi System in Alpha Centauri until this bug is fixed.

INQUISITOR CRUSHER
Director of Marketing
ELITE FORCES COMMAND