Captain
# 51
05-26-2013, 09:09 PM
I honestly don't understand some of the imposed character customization option limitations, no decent hairstyles for Catian females, no facial hair for Romulan males, hairstyles for Klingons that seem to re-enforce the impression that they never bath.
Some things I could understand, like reptiles not getting hair, but most of the warm blooded humanoids could do with a wider more generic spectrum of hair choices.
Hell our new poster girl, the Romulan girl, has a hair style that cant be reproduced.
I understand the limitations of rendering and animating hair realistically, but there are already a number of perfectly acceptable hair styles in game that could be used by Catians yet only a narrow range of humanoids or custom alien females can use them.
I won't go so far as to refer to M'ress' hairdo as a mane, since a mane covers the head, neck and shoulders of an animal not just the head which would not be a good look on a female.
If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
Oh Hell NO to ARC........One Ring to Rule Them all........

Last edited by maxvitor; 05-26-2013 at 09:19 PM.