Career Officer
# 211
05-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post
Honestly chief, it's not much better in-game. Everything works, but the lag is almost unbearable. It's not affecting gameplay as much as it affecting the amount of time it takes the game to regonise items have been equipped/unequipped and Boffs have been slotted.
sounds painfull, i love pain.. im missing out hahah

on another note, sitting here with my plate of Kolbassa, cheese "mild" and ritz crackers, and slices of apple, and a nice cold drink of ice tea, next to me while i wait.

I was hungry
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
# 212
05-21-2013, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
sounds painfull, i love pain.. im missing out hahah

on another note, sitting here with my plate of Kolbassa, cheese "mild" and ritz crackers, and slices of apple, and a nice cold drink of ice tea, next to me while i wait.

I was hungry
I'll try again tonight but I doubt I'll be able to get on for the next couple days at this rate. Least by I probably will get on, I'll be done with ME2 and on to ME3 again...that's entertaining at least. Not Star Trek but still very good.
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Lt. Commander
# 213
05-21-2013, 04:34 PM
And chief stop getting angry with them, you know damn well they're doing there best.
Zho'ee
Career Officer
# 214
05-21-2013, 04:45 PM
Aaaand my game's locked up at a loading screen. Marvelous.

And I now can't log back in. Also marvelous.
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Last edited by johngazman; 05-21-2013 at 04:51 PM.
Career Officer
# 215
05-21-2013, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralozzy View Post
And chief stop getting angry with them, you know damn well they're doing there best.
dont you dare defend them *tackles*

They had plenty of time to make sure this expansion went off on a good note, but again they decided to do nothing to make sure it was a solid launch... same ole same ole

now its down for maint for 1.5, bloody hell. I did get in game though. On the Floatilla atm
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Ensign
# 216
05-21-2013, 08:06 PM
Your queue position is 11028 out of 15857. Thinking I might not bother for a couple of days!!!
Lt. Commander
# 217
05-21-2013, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
dont you dare defend them *tackles*

They had plenty of time to make sure this expansion went off on a good note, but again they decided to do nothing to make sure it was a solid launch... same ole same ole

now its down for maint for 1.5, bloody hell. I did get in game though. On the Floatilla atm
You know all MMO's have this problem. I don't like it but it's a quote, unquote "standard." Add something, expect it to be big, bet never expect it to be as big as it gets. I.E. All this.
Human error and technical problems. I'm not saying I like it but **** happens. They want this game running 100% all the time, when **** like this happens...lets just say I doubt a group of them will be going to sleep tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielb80 View Post
Your queue position is 11028 out of 15857. Thinking I might not bother for a couple of days!!!
Yeah...I gave up when it hit 1100. That's....a bit bigger than I expected. I think I will see y'all Friday at this rate.
Zho'ee
Career Officer
# 218
05-22-2013, 12:05 AM
Well got pretty far tonight, gonna go for a nap for 2hrs then be back at it. lol.

Made it past centurion woot, like to hit next level so i can get my sexy mogai
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
# 219
05-22-2013, 12:10 AM
The 45mins I was able to play in...and was to scared to move much...I enjoyed it. Loved the new UI and checked out the other versions...I can't help but be fond of TNG and Voyager themes.
The graphics are so much more detailed...I LOVE IT. My crew looks even more realistic and Zoe....well....lets just say I had to wipe some drool from my mouth.
Can't wait to see what combat is like and what other small things they added like the Sync warpfield has a sound now...I LOVE IT. And love the amount of traits I got to choose from, very nice.

Can't wait to see what the rest of the Rom story...and to make a Rom.

Ignoring the technical problems...and technical wait...I'm really liking the expansion.

Above all else, thanks Cryptic for all the work you did for the expansion and continue to do to get all the gremlins out of the works. Can't wait to see everything. Thanks ^_^
Zho'ee
Lt. Commander
# 220
05-22-2013, 12:37 PM
Gonna wait in line with 20K other people?

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...11-d4jv1vx.png

Gonna finish ME2?

http://d15uu3l1sro2ln.cloudfront.net...eepy_smile.jpg

Kill Mentlegens aftewards?

http://files.gamebanana.com/img/ico/...710851080-.jpg
Zho'ee