Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,342
# 241
05-31-2013, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post
You know, I must say - the Romulan Fleet skin makes the D'ridthau variant look infintely better.

Also, can someone re-promote T'Mara to Fed Council rank :S

Also also - Check it out.
For sure, if not done by the time i get on, ill do it for you.

Maco gear on a reman interesting. I loved the maco look in enterprise but seeing it in game looks funny *shrug*
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 215
# 242
05-31-2013, 11:29 PM
I loved the MACO on Enterprise but I'm kind of with the chief. It looks like it can be good, it's just that damn color I don't like. Take the Candy Red off and I bet it'll look better. Or maybe I'm racist against Remans and want to see a human wear it instead.

.......

It's the color.

Unrelated note chief. If I ever get drunk and play STO and buy a Caitian Atrox Carrier, I'm naming it just for you.

U.S.S. Kitty Karrier Kurland.

And whenever we team up, I'll be sure to bring that along and be in formation with you the entire time to make sure that name stays in the middle of your screen the entire battle.

Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,342
# 243
06-01-2013, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralozzy View Post
I loved the MACO on Enterprise but I'm kind of with the chief. It looks like it can be good, it's just that damn color I don't like. Take the Candy Red off and I bet it'll look better. Or maybe I'm racist against Remans and want to see a human wear it instead.

.......

It's the color.

Unrelated note chief. If I ever get drunk and play STO and buy a Caitian Atrox Carrier, I'm naming it just for you.

U.S.S. Kitty Karrier Kurland.

And whenever we team up, I'll be sure to bring that along and be in formation with you the entire time to make sure that name stays in the middle of your screen the entire battle.

lol

\facepalm

Well... needless to say that poor carrier might not make it through its first steps lol.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 215
# 244
06-01-2013, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
lol

\facepalm

Well... needless to say that poor carrier might not make it through its first steps lol.
But Kitty Karrier Kurland just wants your love because Kitty Karrier Kurland just wants to hug you, help you, and on occasion be healed by you cause Kitty Karrier Kurland doesn't want anything else other than to say:

Kurland come in.
This is Kurland
Kurland here.

That's all it asks is all chief. Can you blame it for being who it is? Huh? HUH!!!???

But on a related note, I hate the look of the Kitty Karrier so the only "Drunk Zen Buying" I'd ever do would be to buy all the bundle packs in the game...haha.
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Career Officer
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,701
# 245
06-01-2013, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
For sure, if not done by the time i get on, ill do it for you.

Maco gear on a reman interesting. I loved the maco look in enterprise but seeing it in game looks funny *shrug*
Eh. My point was less "Hey it's on a Reman" and more "Hey, it's clearly ready for release, where the hell is it?"

From what I gather, it was caused by a bug back on tribble - I don't think it will be wearable by a Reman.
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Career Officer
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,701
# 246
06-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Well - last night went well, haha!

Also, I realise I probably should have spent today grinding Marks for Rep projects and Fleet stuff, but to hell with it - I TNT'd my way to the Core of the earth and built a small Log cabin there, replete with it's own lava chandelier.
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 215
# 247
06-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post
Well - last night went well, haha!

Also, I realise I probably should have spent today grinding Marks for Rep projects and Fleet stuff, but to hell with it - I TNT'd my way to the Core of the earth and built a small Log cabin there, replete with it's own lava chandelier.
New signature picture every week....very nice.

And I should've done the same thing but instead I shot bugs and thumped resources.

*No picture link, click here*
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,342
# 248
06-04-2013, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post
Well - last night went well, haha!

Also, I realise I probably should have spent today grinding Marks for Rep projects and Fleet stuff, but to hell with it - I TNT'd my way to the Core of the earth and built a small Log cabin there, replete with it's own lava chandelier.
Thats a pretty cool cabin sarah. That game can be pretty interesting from all the videos ive seen including someone/group/community making the galaxy class 1:1 ratio lol.

Well dumped all the dil for the 2 embassy projects then did some mark runs now about to figure out what the hell to have for supper should be on in a lil bit.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,342
# 249
06-08-2013, 01:25 AM
OMG we were on the 3rd page, AHHHHHHHHHHH! THE HORROR.. ok im fine now

back to normal nuttyness.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 215
# 250
06-08-2013, 06:43 PM
My bad....

I'm submitting a proposal at the next meeting that everyone of the fleet should check our page here and if someone hasn't written anything...funny or not, short or otherwise...that they should write something here. Even if it's just a knock knock joke....Sarc....
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:39 PM.