Career Officer
# 281
06-24-2013, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomjonsilver View Post
I've sent you a PM or at least I think I sent you a PM, let me know if it didn't happen and I will resend.
Fleet looks great would love to be apart of it.
Replied, and also sent a fleet invite as well. Cant wait to get to know you better

Cheers
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
# 282
06-25-2013, 01:25 PM
Sorry chief and everyone, didn't mean to disappear today. Technical difficulties.
Looks like not only will I be excluding myself from getting the lock box ship but also all of STO completely, along with all other games.

I'll let you know what's up when things change.

In the meantime, have fun all, and enjoy the Risa event.
I'm an engineer, which means I solve problems. If not, I blow it up.
William Hammerhead "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin | Zho'ee | Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Career Officer
# 283
06-25-2013, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralozzy View Post
Sorry chief and everyone, didn't mean to disappear today. Technical difficulties.
Looks like not only will I be excluding myself from getting the lock box ship but also all of STO completely, along with all other games.

I'll let you know what's up when things change.

In the meantime, have fun all, and enjoy the Risa event.
aww miss you already , cant wait till you get back with us.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
# 284
06-25-2013, 08:07 PM
Yeah figured out that my graphics card was drawing too much power and my power strip exploded....don't ask me why it continued to work after exploding.
But I took the card out and the onboard card is....BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!....crap. I cannot play anything.

Just tried to load STO...yeah...even the game was trying to help me stop feeling bad because it was impossible to load the main menu.

So...yeah....no graphics cards, no games, no Risa event. >_<

So I hope you all have a good time and kill some....borg/klinks/Tal Shair for me and get a couple of those bird eggs so I can see that flying thing...maybe I could shoot it down.
William Hammerhead "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin | Zho'ee | Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Career Officer
# 285
06-25-2013, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Yeah figured out that my graphics card was drawing too much power and my power strip exploded....don't ask me why it continued to work after exploding.
But I took the card out and the onboard card is....BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!....crap. I cannot play anything.

Just tried to load STO...yeah...even the game was trying to help me stop feeling bad because it was impossible to load the main menu.

So...yeah....no graphics cards, no games, no Risa event. >_<

So I hope you all have a good time and kill some....borg/klinks/Tal Shair for me and get a couple of those bird eggs so I can see that flying thing...maybe I could shoot it down.
How long is it gonna take you to get a new card? Few months, weeks? Is it just the card you need to replace?

ps, I have an older GeForce gtx model in my backup cpu, if you cant get one in the next few months, ill send you what I have.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx

Last edited by xlocutusofborgx; 06-25-2013 at 09:41 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 286
06-25-2013, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
How long is it gonna take you to get a new card? Few months, weeks? Is it just the card you need to replace?

ps, I have an older GeForce gtx model in my backup cpu, if you cant get one in the next few months, ill send you what I have.
Nah, everything is fine including the graphics card. Just either need to get a less power hungry card...which honestly I don't want to do...or get a new power supply which I'm shopping around for right now.

IF the stars align and Q smiles upon me I'll hopefully be back in a couple weeks. If not, those extra cards you have might come in handy...haha. Thanks for the offer, hold on to it for awhile longer.
Career Officer
# 287
06-26-2013, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Nah, everything is fine including the graphics card. Just either need to get a less power hungry card...which honestly I don't want to do...or get a new power supply which I'm shopping around for right now.

IF the stars align and Q smiles upon me I'll hopefully be back in a couple weeks. If not, those extra cards you have might come in handy...haha. Thanks for the offer, hold on to it for awhile longer.
Sounds like you may require a new PSU, whats the watts on what you have now. Should be pretty cheep ones now. Think I payed 100 or so for my 1k watt psu. Ill hold onto it for sure, but let me know soon, don't want yeah to miss to much of the game, especially the summer stuff. I can if I have to send it to you priority that way it gets to you in a few days. Just let me know oz. Also darth is offering his other card as well. So you have 2 of us here
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
# 288
06-26-2013, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
Sounds like you may require a new PSU, whats the watts on what you have now. Should be pretty cheep ones now. Think I payed 100 or so for my 1k watt psu. Ill hold onto it for sure, but let me know soon, don't want yeah to miss to much of the game, especially the summer stuff. I can if I have to send it to you priority that way it gets to you in a few days. Just let me know oz. Also darth is offering his other card as well. So you have 2 of us here
Yep that's what I'm looking at right now. My friends helped me find it. My computers so old that I know I don't need 1K watts. As much as I'd like it, I don't need it, I'll just upgrade my 300W to 450W, that's a bit more than the graphics card needs and it's the most powerful I can find that's compatible with my setup.
But since I'm so tired, I'm not going to click the buy button just yet, I'll wait until tomorrow but thanks chief and Darth for the offer. If it comes down to it I'll take your offers up.

Thanks again guys, have fun all.
Career Officer
# 289
06-26-2013, 06:47 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your PC in this difficult time, Oz.

Also; Dear lord, it's becoming The Matrix Online
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Last edited by johngazman; 06-26-2013 at 07:23 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 290
06-26-2013, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your PC in this difficult time, Oz.

Also; Dear lord, it's becoming The Matrix Online
Thank you. ^_^. I'm holding on for now. Sucks that I can't play ANYTHING but I'm hanging in there.

As for the Suliban ship...........MISTER ANDERSON welcome back. We...missed you.