Career Officer
# 501
11-15-2013, 04:52 PM
Well I work all day, making money as I go, and your all on here just having a few laff's, well aint that just dandy. Iam the one putting the food on our plates but ohhh lets just get crazy without locutus.... hahhah I kid I kid.

To answer the promotion/rank requirement question, yes I recently sent out a new update on the promotion system, it was a ruff draft but everyone has green lit it so far, so I think it'll be written in stone. Unless anyone else has any feedback on the matter. But I believe I sent that out yesterday "ish" or the other day before that. Might have to clean your mail if your not getting our fleet newsletter and announcements.

Will definitely need a few more patches to clean things up, that's for sure. So Id assume will see a few more patches within the next few days, if not every day

Well. just gonna do a few things here and ill be on to do some battlegrounds cya guys soon <3

Loc
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
# 502
11-15-2013, 09:04 PM
So for those wondering why I've been having to restart the game so much, here's a nice little shot of me flying around the dyson sphere

http://i40.tinypic.com/n1c51i.jpg
Commander
# 503
11-15-2013, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthvrooks View Post
So for those wondering why I've been having to restart the game so much, here's a nice little shot of me flying around the dyson sphere

http://i40.tinypic.com/n1c51i.jpg
Desycrinisation imminent
Commander
# 504
11-16-2013, 09:26 PM
I just spent a lot of Fleet creds (Plus Zen to house them) on common science duty officers, so can I ask people to not add theirs to the spire tomorrow?

I think I have enough to do it myself
Career Officer
# 505
11-16-2013, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan171717 View Post
I just spent a lot of Fleet creds (Plus Zen to house them) on common science duty officers, so can I ask people to not add theirs to the spire tomorrow?

I think I have enough to do it myself
Lately when I get on, its already done hahahha I was lucky enouph to drop some in our t4 starbase upgrade
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Commander
# 506
11-16-2013, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
Lately when I get on, its already done hahahha I was lucky enouph to drop some in our t4 starbase upgrade
Hopefully it doesn't fill up fast this time

I will set an alarm to get up when it runs out anyway
Commander
# 507
11-17-2013, 12:28 AM
Have you ever considered making a private forum for the fleet?
Career Officer
# 508
11-17-2013, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Have you ever considered making a private forum for the fleet?
Its actually on my agenda atm. Prob next year will be looking to have a our own full fledged website and forum. =D
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Commander
# 509
11-17-2013, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
Its actually on my agenda atm. Prob next year will be looking to have a our own full fledged website and forum. =D
Coolness, to the extreme, Can't wait for it. Mind if I set up an RP section? I have about 3 years experience in RPing. I actually made a STO based one on Nationstates, where I used my Captain to mock STO in general "Lucido is kinda meant to be a mockery of STO player captains, greedy, out of uniform, immoral, flying random ships, and in it for themselves"

Sorry, my wifi was down today, and tomorrow I have lots of school, so not much STO for me.
Career Officer
# 510
11-17-2013, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Coolness, to the extreme, Can't wait for it. Mind if I set up an RP section? I have about 3 years experience in RPing. I actually made a STO based one on Nationstates, where I used my Captain to mock STO in general "Lucido is kinda meant to be a mockery of STO player captains, greedy, out of uniform, immoral, flying random ships, and in it for themselves"

Sorry, my wifi was down today, and tomorrow I have lots of school, so not much STO for me.
For sure, ill be on tomorrow for sure, for most of the day as tonight is the start of my weekend. So will chat more about this in great detail
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx