Commander
# 511
11-20-2013, 07:59 AM
So, got my papers done

I am so close to being a member of the fleet (With permission to buy) I sold my Voth duty officer, then bought a bunch of warp coils to help, submitted all my Dithium, gave all the duty officers I could, and gave 89 Spire previsions (Which I now realize don't help) and EDIT: I did it, between the spire and fleet starbase, I have given 200,000 credits!

Last edited by alan171717; 11-20-2013 at 02:16 PM.
Career Officer
# 512
11-20-2013, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan171717 View Post
So, got my papers done

I am so close to being a member of the fleet (With permission to buy) I sold my Voth duty officer, then bought a bunch of warp coils to help, submitted all my Dithium, gave all the duty officers I could, and gave 89 Spire previsions (Which I now realize don't help) and EDIT: I did it, between the spire and fleet starbase, I have given 200,000 credits!
Nice job alan.. I smell promotion! =D
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
# 513
11-21-2013, 05:02 PM
Equal Opportunity Glitching.

Remember what was happening with Darths computer when ST:O - Jurassic Park launched?

See that yellow text at the top of the forms?

Yeah....I have that....yay......

So once again I say: Equal Opportunity Glitching: When one part of the STO community has a major glitch and is fixed, who are they to say the other part shouldn't have a glitch as well.

Great Job Cryptic.

And thank you for all the giveaway costumes...that does make up for it.
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Career Officer
# 514
11-21-2013, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralozzy View Post
Equal Opportunity Glitching.

Remember what was happening with Darths computer when ST:O - Jurassic Park launched?

See that yellow text at the top of the forms?

Yeah....I have that....yay......

So once again I say: Equal Opportunity Glitching: When one part of the STO community has a major glitch and is fixed, who are they to say the other part shouldn't have a glitch as well.

Great Job Cryptic.

And thank you for all the giveaway costumes...that does make up for it.
Yeah seen a lot of the screenshots people are posting on these issues.. crazy stuff. But yeah costumes right, that's makes it all better in the end
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 515
11-21-2013, 07:36 PM
This is sarc
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
# 516
11-21-2013, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
You know he had the gall to call me drunk form his "real life" stuff the other night? Needed a ride home from a "gentleman's club" then threw a little ***** fit because he didn't want to leave his car downtown so I had to get oz to ride with me and drive my car back while I brought his wasted ass and car home. As if that wasn't bad enough dude kept crying about how all he has is his rep status and wanted to listen to Alanis Morisette the whole way home. I had enough when we got to the driveway
http://i42.tinypic.com/wvpkix.jpg
Career Officer
# 517
11-22-2013, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthvrooks View Post
You know he had the gall to call me drunk form his "real life" stuff the other night? Needed a ride home from a "gentleman's club" then threw a little ***** fit because he didn't want to leave his car downtown so I had to get oz to ride with me and drive my car back while I brought his wasted ass and car home. As if that wasn't bad enough dude kept crying about how all he has is his rep status and wanted to listen to Alanis Morisette the whole way home. I had enough when we got to the driveway
http://i42.tinypic.com/wvpkix.jpg
Just unreal... really. You know I've become really worried and not just on the basis of this statement alone.. I think its time for a fleet intervention. And why I think its prudent we do this as a fleet for sarcs benefit, is because, today, and due to that I wasn't aware of the events that took place last night, I went over to his place. You know just to see how he was doing, plus just wanted to stop by and say hi. Well... frankly... this image that I took using my iphone, should speak volumes of my concern level at this very moment on top of what I now know took place with you guys last night...

here you go
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
# 518
11-23-2013, 07:20 PM
Since cryptic is doing such a bang up job with the glitches, I think I am just going to pretend that I have somehow unlocked a secret accolade that puts the entire game into elite difficulty

http://i40.tinypic.com/nnnorr.jpg
Career Officer
# 519
11-23-2013, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthvrooks View Post
Since cryptic is doing such a bang up job with the glitches, I think I am just going to pretend that I have somehow unlocked a secret accolade that puts the entire game into elite difficulty

http://i40.tinypic.com/nnnorr.jpg
Wow, that there is a fine game by cryptic, full of whitey freshness to it, <3 it
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 520
11-25-2013, 09:47 PM
Guys are working hard, almost finished the entire t1 upgrades for spire, nice work gents!! Hopefully these next few weeks will go by fast so I can pass all these exams, tests and get back to you guys

If anyone is out there, alone, looken for a home, look no further. Give us a shout and will be warm and welcoming here at SOC

Cheers
Loc
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx