Career Officer
# 711
03-29-2014, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthvrooks View Post
SOC has been around a long time. Members have come, members have gone yet the fleet is still here. With the pending release of season 9 I am proud to annouce SOC is keeping up with the latest trends in entertainment to maintain the same quality experience for all current and future members

REBOOT MUTHAF**AZ!!

Basically the same fleet as before but with changes half the old members will hate and constantly complain about how the original was better while newer members find the updates substantially more realistic then the original fleet with better special effects. What changes are we talking about?? I put the coffee table on the other side of the sofa in the break room on the fleet starbase. SUCK IT LOC!!!!
Well with the amount of issues Ive been having with the game, Id be slightly surprised I would even notice the table change... so Ill just give you a rather, gentle nod and a tip of my hat to you for changing it up abit.. just don't get toooooo crazy on me.

Thong party nights, wet and wild manly wet tshirt days, and least we don't forget lube and rub nights.

But getting back to my issues with the game, Ive updated my gpu drivers, and did a quick scandisc on the hard drive and cleaned everything up, so just installing yet another fresh copy of sto on the comp and just patching it up which should be done by the time I wake up late this evening
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx

Last edited by xlocutusofborgx; 03-29-2014 at 07:48 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 712
03-29-2014, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
Well with the amount of issues Ive been having with the game, Id be slightly surprised I would even notice the table change... so Ill just give you a rather, gentle nod and a tip of my hat to you for changing it up abit.. just don't get toooooo crazy on me.

Thong party nights, wet and wild manly wet tshirt days, and least we don't forget lube and rub nights.

But getting back to my issues with the game, Ive updated my gpu drivers, and did a quick scandisc on the hard drive and cleaned everything up, so just installing yet another fresh copy of sto on the comp and just patching it up which should be done by the time I wake up late this evening
Ummm yeahhh about that.....see that's part of the reboot. Being the oldest member of the fleet, just like Leonard Nimoy, you're only allowed to make a brief cameo in the fleet before you have to be written off so... didn't you get the memo? I'll have to take that up with human resources. You're actually just the fleet doorman now.
Career Officer
# 713
03-31-2014, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Ummm yeahhh about that.....see that's part of the reboot. Being the oldest member of the fleet, just like Leonard Nimoy, you're only allowed to make a brief cameo in the fleet before you have to be written off so... didn't you get the memo? I'll have to take that up with human resources. You're actually just the fleet doorman now.
Memo... what memo.. ohh I hope it wasn't the one I redirected to oz (kidding we love you oz). Swweeettt. do I get a fancy smancy red suit?
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 714
04-02-2014, 02:01 PM
ohh snap someone has a sexy new sig GIGGITY
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
# 715
04-02-2014, 02:46 PM
Career Officer
# 716
04-03-2014, 05:26 AM
Quote:
I can make you a snazzy one too sexy id put a lot of sexiness into it heheh
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
# 717
04-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Hey!!! WTF is this fleet doing? Stealing 2\3's of our name? and technically, wouldn't we command them? This is war I say WAR!!!!
Career Officer
# 718
04-04-2014, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Hey!!! WTF is this fleet doing? Stealing 2\3's of our name? and technically, wouldn't we command them? This is war I say WAR!!!!
Darth... lol
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
# 719
04-05-2014, 01:24 PM
Candy? No thank you, I'll have some cereal
Republic Veteran
# 720
04-05-2014, 03:12 PM
Quote:
lol is right, I noticed you guys have been using the name but accronym is SOC, ours is SFO..Here's our Archive Thread, look at the date est. 2007 and you can decide who was first. No hard feelings.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=109804